Honored Contributor

@Tique  Monk just increased by an hour!  Tomorrow there are four hours of Monk at 1,2,3 and 4:00 ET!  What gives?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tique  Monk just increased by an hour!  Tomorrow there are four hours of Monk at 1,2,3 and 4:00 ET!  What gives?

@Pearlee   Sometimes I think that Hallmark should give up one of their channels. They don't have enoiugh inventory to fill two different channels 24/7.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee   Sometimes I think that Hallmark should give up one of their channels. They don't have enoiugh inventory to fill two different channels 24/7.

I think the repetition bothers you more than it does me.  I can watch favorites over and over, and I did the ones I selected for the Marathon (certainly not all of them). The rest of the programming I just ignore. I watch my favorite Murder She Wrotes over and over again too, as "background noise."

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee    Tomorrow the two final episodes are being shown in hours two and three. After that I will take a break.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Pearlee    Tomorrow the two final episodes are being shown in hours two and three. After that I will take a break.

@Tique Thanks for that heads up!  I will try to be home and watch them. I liked the ending of this show (well, not that it ended - you know what I mean!).

Honored Contributor

Another Monk marathon next Sunday, June 4th, beginning @ 8A CDT.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Another Monk marathon next Sunday, June 4th, beginning @ 8A CDT.

@Tique  Thanks - I just heard that on the station this morning!   We sure can get our fill of Monk on the HMM channel!

Honored Contributor

Reminder - Monk Marathon Sunday June 4 starts at 9:00 a.m. Et

Honored Contributor

Another Monk marathon next Saturday, July 1st, beginning @ 8A CDT.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Another Monk marathon next Saturday, July 1st, beginning @ 8A CDT.

Whoohooo!  I hope some of my favorite spisodes are on - thanks for the heads up @Tique.  I'll check the schedule later in the week to see which episode is on when.

On HMM Channel I'm assuming?