Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday 9/21/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The reasons you guys are giving about Vanessa is why I can't stand her. They showed alot of her antics last night and how she was so mean and lied,and practially destroyed other players,I don't want a person like that to be rewarded. Derrick did alot of deceitful things but he wasn't mean and out to hurt others.

Liz is just a mean girl,who needed a man to protect her and help her,she went through 2 others and then grbbed onto austin. I don't want a mean trashy no moral woman to win. that leaves Steve,at first I thought he was pretending he was like Ian,somewhat I think he was,but i do think he has some kind of anxiety problem and has a hard time being sociable. He played a game more like others have in the years past,he wasn't mean,and I do believe it was hard for him to evict others,but he knew he had to. No hes not a saint,Vanessa caught onto his weakneses and took advantage of them. Steve took advantage of Vanessa and john also but again he wasn't overly mean,so because he has survived  with his social problems I hope he wins and sends vanessa home.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was insulting for Vanessa to use the term hashtag blessed after what a bully she was and how mean she could be.    And I'm so sick of her talking with her hands.

Respected Contributor

Out of all of them I guess Steve was not a mean person but if he does win I have a feeling he's going to say that he played the game exactly as planned....being a nerdy, aloof mama's boy and try to stay on everyone's good side.  It just might work for him.  

Respected Contributor

If Steve wins...it will boost his confidence. That's great! We all go home happy!