Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 9/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@Runner26 wrote:

Thanks, Gman, for your daily updates!

I read on Online Big Brother a month or so back where Alex was rambling on about how Paul would lose fans if he went against "friendship" and Jason so wisely said something to the effect of that the fans don't care because they're already fans. I've also been listening to podcast this season (very new to podcast) and one of the guests (Brent?) was being critical about another houseguest's actions and someone called him on it that he (Brent) didn't mention it when Josh did the same thing and Brent said that's because he likes Josh and that he never claimed that he wasn't a hypocrite (or said that he always said he was a hypocrite). Also, on a different podcast someone name "Pooh-ya" (sorry about the spelling) was hating on Alex (like all the podcast people) because she was being so mean to Kevin. But what I found amusing is that "Pooh-ya" labeled Kevin as the nicest guy who's ever played BB. Someone did cut in and said he wouldn't go that far.

I do not know who any of these people are that have been on the podcast (I've been listening for about 2 months - missed the first month) but I appreciated Brent saying that. 

I heard something about a bitter jury. I could see why the jury could be bitter - because they have to vote for Christmas, Josh or Paul. I would be surprised if Paul is sitting in the final 2 that he doesn't win because the only reason Josh and Christmas is there is because of Paul. 

the podcasters you're referring to are on Rob Has a Podcast ~ Big Brother. Brent is a member of the Live Feed Correspondents (along with Taran & Melissa ~ Alex quit in the middle of the summer)

Taran is hosting the daily updates ~ Pooya is one of the contestants from last year's "So You Think You Can Podcast" contest to add someone to the LFC.

Too Much Information? lol. As far as I'm concerned, I would NOT have been watching this season if not for Rob Cesternino & his crew. They do a terrific job. 

As does Gardenman! Above & beyond in the reporting. These threads have been fun ~ including all the bickering. Sometimes some of us forget that we're watching a silly TV show and get really passionate about it. 

Honored Contributor

Christmas and Josh wouldn't be in th final three if not for Paul but the jury may look at it another way. Those in the jury may believe that if not for Paul they would be in the final three. Paul should remind them that they even made to jury was in no small part his doing.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Christmas and Josh wouldn't be in th final three if not for Paul but the jury may look at it another way. Those in the jury may believe that if not for Paul they would be in the final three. Paul should remind them that they even made to jury was in no small part his doing.

Paul's big problem is he promised almost everyone the final three and then tried to act surprised when they got voted out. Too many alliances can come back to bite you. Matt and Raven thought he was taking them Alex and Jason thought he was taking them. Mark and Elena had hope he was taking them. (Mark not as much as Elena.) Kevin and Christmas both had final two deals with Paul. Now instead of owning it, he's been trying to play the victim and say he had no idea what happened. Yeah.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I still think Josh taking Xmas to the final 2 would be a win win  and I'm assuming the live feed chatter  was right in saying Paul got 30000 extra up front for playing. (no wonder he got 3 weeks of safety)

Christmas gets the 50000 so cbs doesn't have to ask her back.

Kevin already got 25000  and I think he will get meet and greet gigs to attract older players.

And Josh wins and who would have thought that at the beginning.

Valued Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Well @gardenman this is about the time in the season that thanks go out to you for guiding us through BB. I add my voice , of course, but I would also like to touch on the things you did NOT do.

You never created or took part in the bickering.

You never insulted or demeaned a post/poster.

You never came across as condescending.

You never came across as a know-it-all.

You never became a "right fighter."

It's all the things you do ,as well as the things that you don't do, that make you irreplaceable.

A thank you to all the GardenGirl posters who got us through this some

what lackluster season. Whether we agreed or disagreed you made my BB 

experience worthwhile. 

And finally----@suzieq4.....@GameOn.....@Sabatini.....@Javala.....@tucka

ALWAYS IN MY HEART

Ditto!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is bb ending early this year?

the reason I ask is because next week survivor starts and also the new cbs season 

And because I hope Paul is not on survivor  

Trusted Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Is bb ending early this year?

the reason I ask is because next week survivor starts and also the new cbs season 

And because I hope Paul is not on survivor  

The 2 hour finale is this Wednesday, 20 Sept.  Survivor has already taped so no, Paul will not be on - at least not this season.  I don't think he'd do Survivor anyway.

Honored Contributor

There's a show on WTOP that has a guy who was once on Big Brother.  He said he thinks Paul "pretty much has it wrapped up".

Regular Contributor

@tennpal15 Thanks for the info - and not at all TMI. Now I recall hearing something about "Now You Think You Can Dance  Podcast" but was kinda lost. I pretty much assume all the contributors were former BB players. 

I agree that definitely just getting different perspectives from various posters and broadcasters make BB more appealing than without it for me.