Honored Contributor

Monday 9/16/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a whole lot to spoil or update. Jackson told Nicole yesterday that he's taking Holly to the final three. Nicole relayed that news to Cliff, who was surprised that Jackson would break his word. But life goes on.

On a typical Monday, we'd have the POV meeting, but this is the final four and traditionally at the final four the decision on using the POV takes place on the live show. The format is a bit screwy this year without the jury buyback, so who knows what they'll do, but it won't matter. Jackson will save himself or Holly and whoever is saved will vote out Cliff.

I don't think Jackson trusts Holly enough to leave his fate in her hands when he can control his fate himself, so he'll likely save himself and then vote out Cliff come Thursday. It would be kind of hilarious if he voted out Holly on Thursday instead, but that's absurdly unlikely. Then it all comes down to the final three-part HOH comp.

Those comps typically include a physical comp, a mental comp and the final random comp. In the first comp, it'll be two against one with Holly and Jackson both fighting hard to defeat Nicole. If they succeed then in the second comp it'll be a one on one fight.

Jackson is so set on walking out to confetti that it would be hilarious to see Nicole win the third and final part and take Holly instead of Jackson.

Would Holly even consider voting out Jackson if she was the winner of the third part? She has to know Jackson would beat her in the final two. There's a big difference between a half million and fifty thousand dollars. Jackson's made it pretty clear that once they get out of the house they'll be friends, but he's going back to his old partying way. Do you give up $450,000 to make him happy? She'd likely get votes from Jess and Kat and anyone else they could convince. Maybe most of the jury if she voted out Jackson at the end. 

If Nicole and Cliff still had their heads in the game they'd tell Holly and Jackson that Holly would have their votes also. All she'd need would be one more vote. Would Tommy and Christie vote for Jackson who lied to get Tommy out, or Holly? If they could convince Jackson that Holly would beat him and get the confetti instead of him, he might be dumb enough to take Nicole instead of Holly to the final two. 

There are still some game moves that could be made. If they could convince Jackson that Holly would beat him in the finale he might even cut her loose instead of Cliff. Sadly, I think no one is really thinking about game moves at this stage of the game. They're all just more looking forward to it all ending.

If Cliff and Nicole were to tell Jackson that they'd vote for Holly and even campaign for Holly, it might get the paranoid hamsters inside Jackson's head scurrying around a bit. If they both get voted out, it's two votes against him. Can he afford to lose two votes? Could Cliff and Nicole influence enough jurors to vote against Jackson (Kat, Jess, Christie, Tommy, etc.)? It wouldn't be terribly hard for them to convince him there would be six solid votes against him if he took Holly. It's probably a bit too late and too little, but there are moves still available.

We'll have to see if they have the POV meeting today or not. Probably not. It'll probably be on the live show on Thursday. The luxury comp was probably filmed to take the place of the POV meeting for Wednesday's show.

We're just nine days from the finale now. The end is near! It looks like the final three will be Nicole, Jackson, and Holly, but who will win the final HOH and who will they take to the final two? We'll find out in nine days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Monday 9/16/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Missed your comments/insight last night @gardenman . Hope you enjoyed the game. 

Respected Contributor

@gardenman  yes if Cliff can play Jackson's game lying saying Nicole & him will vote for Holly may make Jackson think. Jackson should know Tommy wasn't happy with him plus friends with Christie so that would be 4 votes add in Jess. Sis will probably vote which way Jack votes probably for Jackson. I just hope Cliff can think up this idea and tell Jackson it will be a great move if it works.

Valued Contributor

I do wonder what damage could be done to the jury deliberations with Christy and Tommy in the house. We watched Christy transform the house once in her favor during a potential eviction with sis, and Tommy is now in residence and I wonder how the news of Michie's lying forcing Tommy's eviction will be received. He is, in my opinion a favorite of everyone ... Between the two being in jury and then Cliff arriving I wonder about votes for Michie ... I don't like Michie or his game ... Ditto for Holly doing zippo but claiming she could have won the last HOH comp had it not been for the promise to Cliff and Nicole just don't sit right with me ... I'm with Tucka ... I see dirty game playing and not a fan of out and out lying which is what he did about Tommy ... His fawning over Nicole is also fake ...

i wrote the above last night ...  I watched last night's episode again and I think there could be revenge against Cliff Note Cliff too and possibly give the votes to Nicole ...  She was very reasoned in her support of Tommy and making the decision TO HOLD A HOUSE MEETING took guts on her part.  The one thing that struck me last night is Michie religiously crossing himself while lying to Nicole and Cliff.  I'm not a goodie two shoes, but lying while you profess you would never lie ... and Holly shaking her lying head in agreement doesn't exactly earn you $500,000 in my book ...  I don't believe Michie's new found love affair with Nicole will garner him her vote either ...  I think she sees thru it ...  I'm hoping this is over soon ...  I'm tired of watching this slime show ...  AGAIN jury house footage would be much more interesting than JENGA and watching the kitchen get cleaned.  Ugh ...

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@gardenman  yes if Cliff can play Jackson's game lying saying Nicole & him will vote for Holly may make Jackson think. Jackson should know Tommy wasn't happy with him plus friends with Christie so that would be 4 votes add in Jess. Sis will probably vote which way Jack votes probably for Jackson. I just hope Cliff can think up this idea and tell Jackson it will be a great move if it works.

Yes. You never want to quit playing Big Brother. Jackson desperately wants to win. Cliff and Nicole are two votes. If they can convince Jackson they won't vote for him, and they can convince him three others won't vote for him, he may rethink keeping Holly. Tommy and Christie might not vote for him due to the big lie. Jess will vote for any girl left at the end. There could be five votes right there for Holly and against him. Would he settle for second place? Kat knew Holly pregame and would vote for her over Jackson. If he votes out Holly, she might still vote for him, and bring Kat along. If he's against Cliff, Jess couldn't vote for a girl and might vote for him. Jack and Analyse might vote for him. So, with Holly, Kat, Jess, Jack and Analyse, he'd have the five votes to win. 

This probably wouldn't work, but it's a seed that should be planted and watered. It could take root and keep Cliff in the game and flush out Holly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Last night I was in the middle of typing a comment (at 7:30pm) and my cable, wifi, etc. went out.  I was praying it would be back by 8 but NOOOO.  At exactly 8:00 all my power went out and didn't come back on until midnight.  I was not happy.

My question is what did I miss on the show?  Anyone have a short recap?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

That is what I mentioned  a day or so ago, that Cliff should tell Michie that if he (Cliff) goes home this week, that he will poison the jury against Michie by telling them what lying scum Michie is!!   Whether Cliff wants to play dirty or not, is just GIVING the $500,000 to Michie!   As Gman said, keep playing the game until the last minute, Cliff.  Tell Michie of the 3 people in the jury that you KNOW you can get to vote for anyone except Michie, and with Cliff and Nicole's vote, that's the 5 votes they need to keep Michie from winning!!

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Last night I was in the middle of typing a comment (at 7:30pm) and my cable, wifi, etc. went out.  I was praying it would be back by 8 but NOOOO.  At exactly 8:00 all my power went out and didn't come back on until midnight.  I was not happy.

My question is what did I miss on the show?  Anyone have a short recap?  TIA

I watched it this morning on All Access. You didn't miss much. It started with the beginning of the HOH comp, then flashed back to the never-ending debate of whether to vote out Holly or Tommy. We saw Nicole's house meeting that didn't last too long. Tommy called Jackson a liar. Jackson called Tommy a liar. Then the deal-making took place, and finally Tommy got the boot. Then back to the HOH comp where Jackson kept encouraging Holly to fall, even as she said she could stay up there all night. Then Cliff fell. Jackson got more insistent and then Holly hopped off. Nicole was named HOH. Then we had Jackson and Holly in the bathroom where Jackson pulled out the tears relating how hard it was to lie to Tommy. (Ugh!) Eventually the show ended with Nicole nominating Jackson and Holly for eviction. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I was thinking today about what if jackass is just telling Holly he is keeping her so he doesn't have to dea

l with her,and come thursday he keeps Cliff. He is so in love with himself he would do that so we would all think hes so great ,just like his phony tears about what he did to Tommy,he will do whatever it takes to win and Holly is not exempt.

I hope Cliff and tinkerbell lay it on real thick and tell him they won't vote for him,and honestly if I was there I would vote for anyone other than him. Yes many people think he is great and his lies are part of the game, yes as I said there are clean lies then there are dirty lies and he is the dirtiest,go home to mama jackass, affectionately Tucka.