Super Contributor

Re: Monday 9/14/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

When Steve was HOH during the first double eviction he should have taken that opportunity to get out Austin/Liz, both twins, or Vanessa.  Putting up 2 weak floaters Jackie and Meg was a waste of a chance to put a dent in that block of power.  If he leaves tomorrow I hope he thinks of that.

Esteemed Contributor

As much as I would like to see Johnny Mac get to final two I can only imagine how awkward his speech would be for the jury. Would he continue his loud, goofy way of speaking and throw in that crazy, maniacal laugh or can he tone it down when he needs to? He does tone it down when he's in a serious conversation but I worry that his nervousness is what turns him into that wild and crazy guy. If I had to listen to his insanity for any length of time it might just make me vote for the other person but if he can sound rational and sane it would be good. I hope we get a chance to see him in final 2 so we can see how he acts when it really matters.

Respected Contributor

I don't like watching Steve when he wants to give kisses on the cheek to the twins or Vanessa or whoever.   What is he thinking that someone wants him to do that.  It's just weird.

Honored Contributor

Tuco, I agree with you, I said that from a long time ago.  Those four should have gone a long time ago.  Vanessa, twins and stinky.

Respected Contributor

Honestly, can you imagine Johnny Mac giving you options about what to do with your teeth? The screaming voice!  The screeching!  The goofy hands going up and down. Whoever decides to use him as a dentist...please let us know how it works out. LOL!

I hope that Johnny Mac votes out Austin and somehow Vanessa sees the light.

Doesn't Austin want someone else to be in the final 2 with him because he wants and needs Liz's vote...along with her sister Julia's vote. That would make 2 votes max if he was to even get Julia's vote. 

Looking forward to tomorrow to hear about what happens. Later!

Honored Contributor

I understand what everyone is saying about John, but you know, I do agree with you.......however.....no..this is a good however....

I sat and watched him have a wonderful conversation for not quite an hour with Vanessa (in her room) about music, the album he was listening to, his guitars, etc and it was really nice.

I think that laugh is mainly when he gets excited and laughs.  I think he usually tones it down.

I said what all of you said about sweet John, (I said, "No way would I let him touch my mouth") but after watching him and seeing him last night, I've changed my mind.

Now, you know what will happen?  Hopefully, he'll win and he'll be extra goofy (I'm usually wrong).....

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Thank you for all the updates gardenman!!!  I enjoy them everyday with my morning coffee.

Last night BB did a ad to recruit BB contestants.  I don't ever recall them doing it during the summer season.  Do you think they will have a show before next summer or am I just not remembering correctly?

I want John to win now that James is out.

I guess I am no longer a lurker Smiley Wink

It is interesting that they're advertising for new houseguests this early. It's usually the last show of the season when they first run those ads. They could try and sneak in another winter season. There is a gap in reality programming between the end of the fall The Amazing Race and Survivor (both of which typically end in December) and the start of their new seasons (sometime in February. If they went with a smaller cast or quicker evictions they could sneak a winter season in there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

If I ever let him touch my mouth I would only think about the time Johnny Mac was playing with his toes on POP.

By the way, last night there were ants in the cereal that Steve was using to keep score with the headband/plate game.

Does BB spray outside when they are locked inside...and the reverse as well.? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

If I ever let him touch my mouth I would only think about the time Johnny Mac was playing with his toes on POP.

By the way, last night there were ants in the cereal that Steve was using to keep score with the headband/plate game.

You guys are funny what do you think he would not wash his hands BTW they they all wear glove now....  many forget how germy their own mouths are....  I think he would be a good dentist because he is very capable at winning the power of Veto as well as seeing trough the ******..... the game at this point has gotten so one side now it is hard to break through the slim in house now... JM is all a long Steve is such a wimp and the others are such a bunch of deprave souls...

Also none of us really know what our health care professional do in their spare time now most today have no moral compass those who do are not the norm.

Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

You guys are funny what do you think he would not wash his hands BTW they they all wear glove now....  many forget how germy their own mouths are....  I think he would be a good dentist because he is very capable at winning the power of Veto as well as seeing trough the ******..... the game at this point has gotten so one side now it is hard to break through the slim in house now... JM is all a long Steve is such a wimp and the others are such a bunch of deprave souls...

Also none of us really know what our health care professional do in their spare time now most today have no moral compass those who do are not the norm.

You are correct in theory, Java, but, in reality, I think most of us disassociate ourselves from thoughts of bodily functions and unhygienic habits when it comes to our health care providers.........unless it is thrown in our face and we can't ignore it. Falls under the same category as never imagining our parents having sex. The reality of both situations is ICKY !