Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 9/11/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Despite Jess' alleged popularity she's just a dumb uneducated loosey goose who wasted her time in bb house by sleeping with a total stranger...couldn't even make it to jury due to her big obnoxious mouth belittling others with childish name calling including her dumb racist references which Raven mimicked by the way.  As for Cody, his parting remarks to Julie were "I can't stand any of them." and used that as his excuse for not playing the game as that would mean he would have to interact with all of them. He lacks social skills and certainly has no strategic skills either blaming all his failures on others.  But, if you have nice breasts well....we saw his reaction to that.  Big dumb uneducated fool.  I would enjoy seeing him and jess on Amazing Race only because it is hard and they get on each others nerves.  Would be enjoyable to see them wtih no one to blame but each other.  

Honored Contributor

It seemed like a requirement to get on this show this season was to have big boobs and lots of tattoos.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It seemed like a requirement to get on this show this season was to have big boobs and lots of tattoos.

Woman LOL You're right@Annabellethecat66

Honored Contributor

@truffle I never saw so much 'boob' on anything in my life!  Who would have thought you could come sooooo close to almost showing everything but getting just right there. 

I kept thinking...'if she moves the slightest bit somethings going to pop out any minute!"

Trusted Contributor

Its a game and like Will said you do what you have to do to win.The other houseguest had the same oportunity to play any way they wanted,if they didn't realize what paul was doing ,whos fault is that?I don't like Pauls way of playing,but for him it has been working.i think Paul plans on taking kevin to the end,but if the jury is as dumb and resentful as they seem it might back fire on him and kevin wins.Could be the jury will feel this is the first time a older player has made it this far,he played his game and why not reward him.I do agree with Alec ,Paul has played  his way and it has worked for him and its brilliant,so we will have to see how the jury feels.He could take christmas and say she was carried thru this game on my back, and i even gave her two h.o.h. so she doesn't deserve the win.Josh has done exceptionally well and he could win,so I don't think paul will take him to the final two if he can help it. Tucka.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@truffle I never saw so much 'boob' on anything in my life!  Who would have thought you could come sooooo close to almost showing everything but getting just right there. 

I kept thinking...'if she moves the slightest bit somethings going to pop out any minute!"

Alex with that crisscross weird looking bra top.  Beyond ugly.  Hey jmho. If you got it flaunt it I always say, not!

Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

For celebrity big brother I guess it really won't matter if I don't know who the people are because I didn't/don't know who these people are now.

Alex is reading the bible so she must be sure she is going.

I wonder if CBS will pay a celebrity cast  more or less than regular players.  Because it will be a lot of free publicity.

Trusted Contributor

The numerous hair extension was another thing that bothered me, phony as there boobs.Speaking of hair,i ask late last night on sundays blog-forum? does paul wear a toupee,or does he spray color on his bald spots,again christmas and josh were wrestling with him and josh was rubbing his head and paul kept telling him to stop and was mad ,he got up and immediately left the room to take care of something [he implied] he came back with his backward hat on but i could see a little of scalp in the back,does any one know? thanks,Tucka.I am so nosey..

Trusted Contributor

Last night pop gave the houseguest a unicorn strawberry milkshake party, what ungrateful guest sure they drank them then sat there and complained about it what a disgusting spoild cast this year,kevin was the only one who enjoyed it.unbelievablle.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Last night pop gave the houseguest a unicorn strawberry milkshake party, what ungrateful guest sure they drank them then sat there and complained about it what a disgusting spoild cast this year,kevin was the only one who enjoyed it.unbelievablle.Tucka.

Can't say I would've drank them either because all are very body conscious and had already filled up on junk food - Paul and Josh anyway and they really didn't want them. Christmas was very firm about not eating the junk food when it was offered to her just an hour earlier and so she too really didn't want the milkshakes.  All said they had stomach aches afterward and I believe it.  Dairy is such a personal choice and no one not even POP should force it upon anyone or make them feel obligated to eat it.