Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 9/11/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman-----Aren't you working today ?

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

No. I'm sorry to report the job ended last Friday. They kept me on for an extra week hoping to find a slot for me in another program, but they couldn't. They're expecting work to pick up again in the next few weeks however and will likely (hopefully) hire me back then for a new program. I wisely saved every spare cent I could and I'm fine for several months and I'm also looking for other jobs, but that job ended last Friday. That frees me up to catch up on BB and to also catch up on the yard work. I just came in from weed pulling/grass mowing. I'm also doing a bit more writing again. Depending on how carefully I manage things I should be good until around the New Year, but hopefully a new job will appear well before then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

I just don't understand why BB has let them get away with this, it's just opening the door for even worse behavior for the next seasons ( not sure how it could get worse though)... You have stupid Matt who threw all the rules into BB faces, he should have been warned once that he has to follow the rules and then they should have thrown his sorry ****** out of the game!

Jason should have been thrown out too.  He is also a disgusting human.. I hope his wife divorces him after seeing his behavior and threats . I feel sorry for his children.

I just wish someone had gone in a long time ago and told them how much America hates them.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Thanks largely to Paul's encouragement, the standard way of getting rid of a house guest this season has been to smear them with accusations and shun them. It's totally unnecessary. Just vote someone out because they're in your way. The personal attacks and attempts to destroy players mentally is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. The personal attacks are way, way over the top. Kevin's done nothing all that bad this year, but now they want to attack him. It's not like he's a huge threat to beat any of them any way. You don't have to destroy someone to vote them out of the game. Just vote them out, thank them for playing and tell them you enjoyed playing with them, but you couldn't take them any further in the game. It's nothing personal, but you came there to win the money and they're in the way. It's not that hard. You don't have to make everyone you're voting out into Satan to vote them out. Just vote them out and move on.

Really ? This started when Jessica made the racist comment about Alex and Meghan relayed it incorrectly but still just as bad becuase she continued to use the name to reference Alex and to the other name to reference Dominic but there were no crys for her removal by her followers. Jess and  that idiot she shacked up with till her demise continued insulting everyone. Well thankfully this season will be over and those two will go back below the ground where they belong. They can pull Jason,Alex and Paul in with them.

Matt was picked apart here for the horrific offense of eating cereal and not being aggressive in his play. Still no where near the others offenses. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Thanks largely to Paul's encouragement, the standard way of getting rid of a house guest this season has been to smear them with accusations and shun them. It's totally unnecessary. Just vote someone out because they're in your way. The personal attacks and attempts to destroy players mentally is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. The personal attacks are way, way over the top. Kevin's done nothing all that bad this year, but now they want to attack him. It's not like he's a huge threat to beat any of them any way. You don't have to destroy someone to vote them out of the game. Just vote them out, thank them for playing and tell them you enjoyed playing with them, but you couldn't take them any further in the game. It's nothing personal, but you came there to win the money and they're in the way. It's not that hard. You don't have to make everyone you're voting out into Satan to vote them out. Just vote them out and move on.

Really ? This started when Jessica made the racist comment about Alex and Meghan relayed it incorrectly but still just as bad becuase she continued to use the name to reference Alex and to the other name to reference Dominic but there were no crys for her removal by her followers. Jess and  that idiot she shacked up with till her demise continued insulting everyone. Well thankfully this season will be over and those two will go back below the ground where they belong. They can pull Jason,Alex and Paul in with them.

Matt was picked apart here for the horrific offense of eating cereal and not being aggressive in his play. Still no where near the others offenses. 

There is a difference between talking about someone and the face to face attacks happening this year. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

There was NO racist remark and to continue to insist that there was diminishes the importance of REAL  racism.

i was one of the few supporters of Jess and Cody from day 1 . They may not have the same beliefs as many others but, last I heard, this is America and an individual has the right to FEEL/THINK any way they want . Doesn't mean you have to like them or want them in your life but doesn't mean they are scum either. 

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Danky wrote:

No. I'm sorry to report the job ended last Friday. They kept me on for an extra week hoping to find a slot for me in another program, but they couldn't. They're expecting work to pick up again in the next few weeks however and will likely (hopefully) hire me back then for a new program. I wisely saved every spare cent I could and I'm fine for several months and I'm also looking for other jobs, but that job ended last Friday. That frees me up to catch up on BB and to also catch up on the yard work. I just came in from weed pulling/grass mowing. I'm also doing a bit more writing again. Depending on how carefully I manage things I should be good until around the New Year, but hopefully a new job will appear well before then.

You know, @gardenman.....the first thing I thought when I read your post was Mom and Dad raised a good boy and a sensible man. 

Honored Contributor

Has it been forgotten how, early on, Josh went after Megan as did Cody?

Unfortunately, Jess and Cody are pursuing The Amazing Race and if they are succesful those lost souls on Jokers with whom they are ever so popular will be thrilled.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Has it been forgotten how, early on, Josh went after Megan as did Cody?

Unfortunately, Jess and Cody are pursuing The Amazing Race and if they are succesful those lost souls on Jokers with whom they are ever so popular will be thrilled.

Nope not forgotten it was one of the early reasons of why I did not like Josh as well. But those that have blinders on will defend Jess and Cody and at least Josh apologized for being such and .SS. Meghan was not emotionally stable to be on this show but that does not excuse the behaviour of Jess and Cody. And no matter how many X's someone says what Jess did was not racist does not change what she did as being such. Not surprised by the grazing sheep.

Esteemed Contributor

BIG BROTHER LEGEND WILL KIRBY TALKS SEASON 19, EXPLAINS WHY PAUL ABRAHAMIAN’S "DIRTY" GAMEPLAY WORKS
SEPTEMBER 7, 2017
Victoria Miller

Big Brother 19 is getting mixed reviews from fans—and from some show alums—but one person who stands behind the long-running CBS reality show is Dr. Will Kirby. The Big Brother veteran, who won the second season of the summertime show and placed fourth in the all-stars season, is considered the greatest Big Brother player of all time.

Kirby, affectionately known as Dr. Delicious by Big Brother diehards, not only coined the term “showmance,” but he has been the host of the show’s jury roundtable since Season 15. It’s no wonder he has some strong opinions about Big Brother and this season’s controversial cast. We caught up with Will Kirby to find out what he thinks about this season’s volatile Big Brother cast, their personal attacks, and puppet master Paul Abrahamian’s “dirty” gameplay.

What do you think of this season’s Big Brother cast? Do you have a favorite player?

It’s a fascinating, dynamic cast as per the usual and I always remain completely unbiased when watching. As such, no player is my favorite – I find redeeming qualities in each of them. Each player is mesmerizing in his or her own unique way.

Your “I hate you all” speech is one of the most iconic Big Brother moments of all time. But this season the hate seems to be real, in some cases. Do you think this cast’s personal attacks against each other have gone too far?

Stop. “One of?” It’s the most iconic moment in the history of unscripted television. Do your research, sweetheart. Now back to the question: While some may say that the personal attacks have gone too far, I say that all is fair in love and war. And in Big Brother. And this isn’t politics. It isn’t an elementary school. Each contestant is an adult who willingly signed up to play. Is hate present on the show? Sure. But isn’t that why we watch? What do you think the ratings would be like if the houseguests all sat around at night and sang ‘Kumbaya?’

What do you think of all of the twists and changes that have come into play since your season?

The twists keep things exciting. Please understand, the game has to evolve – it’s just the nature of entertainment. It’s the nature of life. And the irony? The most vocal opponents to game twists are former players who benefited from twists or former players who wished that had benefited from twists. It’s remarkable how so many former players, crappy players, lucky players, are just jealous that they didn’t maximize their own shot. Lots of sour grapes being eaten by former houseguests as a snack during this season’s broadcasts.

What do you think of Paul’s gameplay?

Paul is implementing a dirty version of Derrick [Levasseur] or Dan’s [Gheesling] strategy – preying on the naive and impressionable. And that strategy can obviously work. See, those guys mastered their respective season because they crafted alliances with people they knew they could manipulate. Just like Paul, they weren’t born with good looks or charisma so they sharpened their predatory skills to trick the mentally vulnerable. It works. And kudos to all of them! Mad respect to them and all winners!

Do you think he was given unfair advantages this season?

Anyone who is unhappy with Paul’s game is, again, jealous.Was he given advantages? Arguably so. But can we fault him for taking ownership of a given opportunity and running with it? He would have been foolish not to.

If you could give advice to one Big Brother contestant still left in the house, who would it be and what would you tell him/her?

My advice for any and all Big Brother players left in the house is the exact same as my advice to anyone and everyone outside of the house: Prioritize your family first and take all necessary steps to make sure your actions benefit them and make them proud.

Who do you think deserves to win Big Brother 19?

Not different than any other season, the person who is most deserving of the win is always declared the winner. That individual did whatever it took to be the last contestant standing and whether it be luck, blinding intelligence, charismatic social acumen, kinetic physicality, or a combination of all of these characteristics, the stars aligned for him or her at that exact moment when it counted the most. Every single Big Brother winner earned their win.

A few Big Brother alums are calling this the worst season ever. Do you agree with that?

Absolutely not. Who would state that? Just the bitter, the jealous, and the uninteresting. After all, there is a reason why most former houseguests fade into the background while a select few remain relevant. Worst season ever? It’s way, way, way too early to make any judgment about this season. Let’s agree to not call the game until that last whistle blows. And don’t let the “only two weeks left” timeline fool you – there are still seven houseguests remaining!

What would you like to see Big Brother do for its 20th season next summer?

My only expectation is that CBS and Fly On The Wall are going to crank out another exhilarating season bookended by fantastic interviews from CBS interactive.

Do you think we will ever see another all-stars cast?

You never know when the old matador might finally return to the arena to slay some of these jealous bulls.