Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 9/09/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yeah, when you start thinking about jury votes, getting rid of Tommy makes more sense. Of course, Cliff and Nicole don't know the deeper connection Tommy and Christie have. If they learn that, it may influence them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

If there is to be a winter version of Big Brother, it likely will be another BBOTT. Julie's new contract is for the summer season and nothing this winter. That largely confirms no Celebrity Big Brother, and only leaves BBOTT as an option.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Yeah, when you start thinking about jury votes, getting rid of Tommy makes more sense. Of course, Cliff and Nicole don't know the deeper connection Tommy and Christie have. If they learn that, it may influence them.

Therein lies yet another debate. Should Jax and Holly tell Cliff and Nicole about the Tommy/Christie connection? That sentence was a mouthful, lol. They told him it was between the three of them but if it looks like Holly is in trouble should they spill the beans? 

And what is best for Tommy? Does he take the chance of not being found out and keep his mouth shut or would he be better off coming clean so he at least gives the impression he's trying to be honest with them? 

Would Cliff & Nicole be upset or angry if they find out he's been fooling them all season? Would they appreciate him coming to them before they find out on their own? So many questions, lol.

I will say that even though the feeds have slowed down to a crawl, as they always do near the end of the game, I have really enjoyed the last 1/2 of the game. 

As for BBOTT I'd love to see another season. Some people didn't like it but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I laughed when you mentioned Kryssie and her bleeding hands. C'mon now, she might have needed a band-aid! Of course it was probably for a hangnail. Come to think of it there were some pretty unsavory characters on BBOTT but we got through it. Smiley Very Happy

I saw Alex, Morgan's sister, on RHAP and she looked very different. Not in a bad way, or even a way I can describe, but if I hadn't known it was her I wouldn't have recognized her.  Maybe he voice would have given her away. I really liked Morgan aka Bikini Girl Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am only thinking with my heart now,i want Tommy to stay,Holly does not deserve it he had a great social game won a few and I like him.Cliff has lost  he is giving the game to Nichol,he has turned stupid,you know my feelings about Nichol so i won't repeat them.

Jackson was a jerk last night, talking so nasty about Christie in front of Tommy,Holly was so jealous she will not last long with Jackson and his mommy.ha,ha.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Yeah, Kryssie and her bleeding to death was hilarious. Production kept zooming in on her hands to show there was no blood. They totally disrespected her, but it was hilarious. BBOTT doesn't use a host, so that could explain no Julie until next summer. I'd love another season of BBOTT. We'll have to see what happens.

Tommy telling half the house his secret was a big mistake. Now it's out of his control. He probably should have told everyone or no one. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I remember someone either yelled over the wall a few months ago saying Christie/tommy know eachother the hgs that were outside had to go back in. Cliff was outside and few others but Cliff did hear them, think production made them not talk about it or say we have no idea what they said. What if we keep Tommy or what if we keep Holly whatever they choose is a hard decision either way. I like we are getting near the end without a boring ending, this is going so well for productions and seems the ratings are going up now. The suspense now is at an all time high. Love it.