Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 8/29/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The feeds are back after the POV ceremony and apparently the noms are unchanged.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

lolz... Michelle should not have left her twitter account in the hands of her 16 year old sister....as usual, the tweets yesterday were kind of hilarious after she made those comments about her sisters going through her clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe you should do fashion commentary more often G'man. The description "IV drug using lady of the evening" was an apt description of that top. On a positive note, I thought the color was really pretty...just don't ask me the name of the color! 

It was the cold shoulder sleeves with the big tie near the elbow that seemed off. The sleeves were so big and the midriff so short. It was just an odd look. 

It sounds like Nic is on board to out Michelle, and quite frankly, for the sake of Michelle's sanity it's probably a good thing. The girl has some serious mental issues, and I question whether she could even survive another nomination for the block. I'd almost like to see her win some money just so she could get some much needed therapy. 

Honored Contributor

It would probably be best for Michelle to get out of there, but there's a long time until Thursday and every time I see Nicole, Paul or Victor is right there with her. By Thursday she may be very, very tired of those two.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

She seems to be really enjoying Victor's company. And after all, she's Nicole and he's a guy so it's like a match made in heaven. Maybe not Corey heaven, but maybe one of the lower levels of heaven. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

lolz... Michelle should not have left her twitter account in the hands of her 16 year old sister....as usual, the tweets yesterday were kind of hilarious after she made those comments about her sisters going through her clothes.

Holy Moly that is one vicious little sister! It sounds likes has no interest in Michelle's belongs though.

I thought the funniest one was a retweet of a gif where Dr. Will and Mike Boogie were doing the telephone skit with the caption:

v to p: remember when nicorey didn't put us on the block together & gave me 5k to NOT vote my best friend out? #bb18

So funny! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Paul was just up annoying Nicole again telling her how he hadn't talked to James in the last two weeks (which is odd as every day he's been telling Nicole everything James has told him) and that James is acting very suspicious now. I think Nicole is getting closer to wanting to kill him. Now Corey is spinning some elaborate plan to vote out Natalie that Nicole just shot down.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Paul just better lay low this week. I hope he isn't going to like Frank or Paulie where they talk game all the time & feel too much into power. I thought DE is over but they are talking about another one coming up soon. Is there going to be one? If Michele is evicted PLEASE just do an hour special of life in jury house with Paulie & the girls. Can you picture Michele in the house? Paulie may just go insane for sure.

Super Contributor

Nicole's already getting tired of Paul, or at least of having private time with Corey.   Last night when she was in the HOH room with Corey, Victor, and Paul, Victor had said he was tired and she said she was as well.  When Victor and Paul left, she said something like, "Aha! Alone time!" And that she wasn't that tired, just wanted time alone with Corey, who seemed to agree.  They went to cuddle under the sheets, but as soon as she went to put her head on his shoulder, he was called the the DR.  So much for that move!

One story that had me laughing like crazy that Annabelle mentioned was Corey saying how his Mom has a big mouth, and when there was a chance he might go on the Bachelorette, he made her swear not to tell anyone including his Dad, and she said she'd give him $500 if she did.  They went and met up with family at a restaurant and as soon as he arrived, they started gushing about the bachelorette.  My Mom in the oldest of 7, she has 5 sisters after her and then my uncle is the youngest, who's 7 years older than I am (he was seriously like having an older brother who constantly tormented me the most of the older cousins because I had the biggest temper!).  They knew when ANYTHING happened to me, which caused constant fights with my Mom as a teen! And of course, a story doesn't stop with the aunts, it goes to the uncles and all my cousins.  I definitely never received $500, just a bunch of humiliation! Apparently, Corey instantly turned to his Mom, who said she had the money ready or something along those lines!

Honored Contributor

@Katmary Liked your story, I might have fallen asleep for that one!  Ha!  Did you notice that Corey didn't seem to be in a big hurry to get back to Nicole after he came back?  I thought he stayed and visited in the kitchen.  I think I fell asleep again!

I must be careful.  One day you'll read about someone who was lying in bed watching TV late at night, eating and fell asleep and choked....(like Mama Cass)!

Did anyone see the # someone put in that Corey (when looking for the bug in Nicole's hair they put #Corey's looking for his manhood in Nicole's hair!  I thought that was funny!