Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 8/19/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yeah, cars are kind of important to those living outside of the cities. I'd considered putting it off a bit longer but using Lyft or Uber for my trips next week would have cost about $200 and the car would still be broken, so fixing the car for $500 isn't so bad. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

For those still keeping track, the tank of death has claimed another victim. A decidedly dead peacock bass was floating in front of the camera a few minutes ago. There were still live bass and the Kat fish was still alive, but another bass was dead.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV meeting is taking place at this very moment. A cute, smallish brown and white dog seems very happy about it, while a room of kittens largely ignores the camera as they chase one another. Barring a massive surprise, Jackson won't use the POV and Christie will remain on the block. At that point it would likely be smart for Cliff and Nicole to lock themselves in the Have Not room to avoid the endless vote pleas they'll get this week. Being a potential swing vote to save Christie is not a good place to be. Christie and her allies will say/do anything to save her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and the noms are the same. Christie's disapointed and it sucks, but now it all comes down to the votes. (Run, Cliff and Nicole! Find a hole someplace and crawl into it!) Christie just feels like, something, it doesn't matter, it's all good, whatever. Her manifesting seems a tad broken today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Christie is now convinced that Nick is the source of all evil in the world and the reason she's on the block. She's taken to bed and says she'd like to sleep until Thursday. I'm betting she's plotting out a strategy to try and get the votes she needs to stay.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And my car is back! Two new brake calibers, two new lower control arms and assorted bit and pieces and labor/taxes and it was $526.57, so all in all, not too bad. Better than it could have been. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!