Honored Contributor

Monday 8/12/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nothing much happened yesterday. Analyse laid eggs and cooked eggs for the house as part of her punishment. And that's about it. Kat still seems to be the target this week. Cliff is the backup should they decide not to evict Kat. Tommy will nearly certainly use his POV on Christie to save her. Nick thinks it's unfair that America gets to influence the game. (We are kind of the reason there is a game, but hey.)

There's maybe a 1%-2% chance you could get Tommy to pocket the veto with the right argument. It would take someone like a Cliff who talks to everyone to go to Tommy and say something like this. "I just think you should know that you and Christie are looked at as a couple. We've seen what happened to Nick and Bella and Analyse and Jack. I've been hanging around nearly everyone here and I can tell you that even more than Jackson and Holly, the couple I hear mentioned most as targets are Tommy and Christie with Christie the big target of the two, but if she came down, you'd be voted out to split up that couple.

"People are very tired of Christie with her crying, her manifesting, and the universe rewarding her nonsense. She's become a joke to the other houseguests and they want her gone. When they put her up, they'll put you up alongside of her and if she wins POV, you'll go home.

"If you truly want to stay in the game, leaving her on the block may be the best thing for your game. I know you don't want to do it, but look at what happens with the half of a couple that remains. Nick is nobody's target now. Analyse is nobody's target now. Jackson and Holly are targets for now but if Jackson leaves, who's going to target Holly? No one. 

"America pretty much put Christie on the block. They voted for their three least favorite houseguests. If you don't think they're tired of Christie's crying and manifesting then you don't know America. People want her gone and if they can't get her, they'll target you. You get to get rid of the biggest impediment to your winning the game with no blood on your hands since America nominated her.You join Analyse and Nick as nontargets for the house while Jackson and Holly jump to the front of the line. You'd buy yourself a few more weeks of safety.

"Right now, I can tell you that if anyone but Christie or Analyse, and maybe Nick, though you can never tell with Nick since Christe is the reason Isabella is gone, wins HOH next week, the nominees for eviction will be Tommy and Christie. They may all lie to your face and tell you no, they'd never do that, but trust me, that'll happen, and you can't play for HOH next week.

"All you have to do is keep the nominations the same and in all likelihood, Christie is gone and you have no blood on your hands. America would love you more than they already do. You'd drop off the radar as a target, just like Nick and Analyse dropped off the radar after their partner left. You have to get rid of Christie at some point if you're to win BB, America has her cued up and ready to go. all you have to do is let the rest of the house get the blood on their hands. Just pocket the veto and let the noms stay the same. If you're on the block opposite her, do you think she'd make a deal with the devil to stay? She would."

Now, there's only maybe a 1%-2% chance that would work, but it might and it's better than no chance. And truth be told it's pretty much all true. As long as Christie and Tommy are seen as a pair, and they are, they'll be big targets. You can't count on Analyse and Nick winning HOH. If Nick won there's no guarantee he wouldn't target them since Christie is responsible for Isabella leaving. You certainly can't count on Christie winning HOH. It's an argument worth making if you're Cliff or Kat or someone associated with them like a Nicole.

On to other stuff. It occurred to me last night that this cast is starting to resemble the cast of Gilligan's Island. Cliff is the skipper. Nicole is Maryanne. Kat is Ginger, only with personality. Jackson is sort of the professor who thinks he knows everything. Christie could be Lovey Howell while Tommy could be Thurston Howell. Analyse is Gilligan. I'm not sure who Nick, Holly and Jess would be in that scenario, but the rest kind of fit in nicely.

And enough of my rambling. We'll have the POV meeting later today where Tommy will use the POV to save his beloved Christie (likely to the dismay of his own family who apparently wouldn't mind seeing Christie gone, not just from their family, but the planet. Having spent the last fifty or so days watching her crying and manifesting, I completely undertand that point of view.) Kat and Cliff will remain the nominees with Kat the immediate target, but Cliff could move up if he refuses to take a deal they're considering offering. Cliff will do anything to stay in the game however, even if it means flat out lying to them, so Kat's pretty much a goner. The rest of this week is largely on cruise control now. Everyone will just be twiddling their thumbs until the next HOH comp on Thursday.

Christie and Tommy really need Analyse, Christie or Nick (maybe) to win HOH this coming week for them to stay in the house as a pair. If anyone else wins, they're in big trouble. When you absolutely need Christie or Analyse to win something, you're in trouble. Tommy could avoid that by leaving the noms the same, but he won't. It would be hilarious if he did, but he won't. Oh well, Thursday's not that far away now and we'll get a new HOH then and everything will change.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 8/12/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It would be fantastic if Tommy left Christie on the block but he can't. Their previous relationship outside the house means he can't do anything to outwardly jeopardize her game or he goes down with her. If she were to stay on the block she would know she's the target, and to be left there at Tommy's hands would give her no reason to keep their relationship a secret any longer. She would certainly retaliate even if she did it by telling one person and asking them not to tell. We all know how that would go, lol. Then later, if she wanted to, she could cover her tracks by saying "but I trusted her not to tell." It's just too much of a convoluted mess that Tommy can't even consider. And that doesn't even account for the fact that he wants her there. If he didn't he wouldn't have won the veto. He could have gotten rid of her in the easiest possible way by not winning that comp and there wouldn't have been any retaliation on Christie's part. I mean, how scummy would she look if she outed Tommy due to something completely out of his hands? Especially something voted on by America. She wouldn't want that to be her legacy in the game. No, Tommy doesn't want Christie to stay on the block and unfortunately nothing anyone says will change his mind. 

I do agree though that Tommy and Christie have to be looking like as tight a couple as Jackson and Holly to the rest of the house. What I don't understand is why they aren't questioning it more. Once they found out Kat and Holly knew each other it seems like a logical step to question whether there are any other preexisting relationships in the house. But as G'man said, if Christie or Sis aren't hoh this week the duo of Tommy and Christie could find themselves on the block.

Except (there always seems to be an exception, lol) that Cliff is sort of--or maybe more than sort of--promising Tommy that if he stays this week he won't go after Tommy. So, if Cliff happened to win, I think Tommy would be safe. That's kind of getting ahead of things but if the hoh is anything of a physical nature we can count Cliff out. The poor guy is pretty beat up. He's going to need to rely on his allies and his intelligence to keep him safe. 

I did like the analogy of the houseguests to the cast of Gilligan's Island and thought it was cute (and true). Leave it to G'man to find a story angle! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My feeds keep freezing after about 10 seconds of running. For some reason the clock (on feeds) is also off by around 20 minutes or so. I'm taking that as a sign to do something useful like go grocery shopping. It's either that or clean the bathrooms so...

shopping it is! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

As expected, Tommy used the POV to save Christie so the tears should dry up for a while. I thought it was at best a 1%-2% chance Tommy would pocket it, but it wasn't to be.

My feeds are working fine.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Greetings to @gardenman  and GardenGirls!  I don't post much, but wanted to say hello, and many thanks to G'man for updates!  Hoping your leg is healing up and you are soon back to full-time gardening!!

Last night on BBAD, they had a food fest!  I got to see Christie chomping in her weird way of eating.  Wowser!!  The food looked good, then they were treated to the makings for S'mores!   Then a huge watermelon showed up, and Jackson peeled it and cut it into bite-size pieces.  

In addition to Christie's way of eating, she was also flipping her hair every second, and I fully expected it to land in the food!   There were a few other unsavory actions by several of them, but at the risk of sounding like Negative Nelly, I won't go into those!   

OH!  My favorites are about the same as G'man's favorites -  Nichole, Cliff and I can tolerate Kat, but as G'man says, she is probably a goner this week!!

Wishing each of you a great day, and many thanks for everyone's insights to our BB game!

Suzie

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123  Welcome back! I try to avoid watching Christie eating as much as possible. It freaks me out.

Nick is pitching the Cliff, Nicole, Nick, Christie, Tommy, Analyse alliance to Cliff who is willing to join in. We'll see how things play out, but that could be good for Cliff. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Christie and Analyse are very happy with this new six which is great for Cliff and Nicole. Christie, Tommy and Nick are bigger targets if Jess, Jackson or Holly win HOH. Jess, Jackson and Holly are bigger targets for the six also. Cliff and Nicole should be able to lose HOH and be safe for two or three weeks then pick a side at that time and move forward.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @gardenman !   I've been reading your daily updates but not posting, but I have been around!!  

I cannot say what I think about Cliff and Nicole possibly joining up with Nick and those you mentioned, because I don't know if I like Nick enough, or trust him!!  I have thought for several weeks that I would like for Cliff and Nicole to be the Final 2.   But at least the season has been better the last couple of weeks than the first few weeks, in my opinion!

Respected Contributor

Does make sense to form another alliance I don't like Nick but to save Nicole & Cliff is good. Nick is creepy.

Honored Contributor

Nick is creepy, sleazy, a jerk, but also a bigger target than Cliff and Nicole. It buys them a few extra weeks in the game. Nick could have gone along with Holly and Jackson, or Holly and Kat joining Analyse, Christie, Tommy and himself, but he pushed for Cliff and Nicole. Now I think part of that is he thinks they'd be easier to beat in the final three, but if they are the final three, at least one of them competes in the final HOH comp which is basically a guessing game that Cliff or Nicole could win and give Nick the boot. It's a smart tactical move for Cliff and Nicole. They can still slide to whichever side has power for a couple of weeks and avoid being a target. I think their odds of making it to the final two have improved. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!