Frequent Contributor

Re: Monday 8/10/2015: Big Brother Live Feed spoilers and Updates!!!

I read Steve won pov and put Vanessa up hope thats,true
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and Vanessa has taken to bed. Shelli went to comfort her and got jumped by Vanessa demanding to know what Shelli knew and when she knew it. Vanessa can't understand why Becky would turn on her when she's done nothing to Becky. (Other than nominating her, lying to her, backstabbing her, etc..)

Vanessa is now saying she'll never campaign against Shelli. (Sure, we believe that.) Shelli agrees that she won't campaign against Vanessa. (She knows she doesn't have to.) Poor Vanessa is very confused.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I have to confess I noticed becky's mouth but that would probably be from her accident too.  The more I watch I think becky and john would be a good match and I'm glad they're not acting crazy.

Honored Contributor

Austin and the twins have now visited and Shelli confronted them to ask if they were sticking to the plan and putting her up next week? (In other words, Vanessa's gone and what's the future hold for me?) One of the twins said yes, but Austin and the other twin then backed off and said they didn't know if the plan was still in effect or not. (It is.)

Vanessa said she'd make one heck of a logical argument to stay. Everyone but one twin left and she assured Vanessa that she didn't know anything. Vanessa told her that Shelli knew and lied saying she didn't, but she believd the twin. Vanessa said her best chance of staying was to get James' vote. (Good luck with that!) Now Vanessa has pulled out her bible and is all alone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Vanessa realizes that the way she is currently feeling is exactly the way Audrey, Jeff and Jason felt!! 

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I wonder if Vanessa realizes that the way she is currently feeling is exactly the way Audrey, Jeff and Jason felt!! 

I'm pretty sure she has no clue. She just caused Becky a cold-hearted person. Vanessa's really playing for sypathy now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

A funny thing happened on the feeds. Vanessa and Shelli were talking about the veto ceremony and Vanessa said something about production wanting and knowing this would happen. Then she looked up at the camera and said, "Just so you know, I knew too. You can't fool me production, I'm on to you. That's why I dressed up."

Right after she said that the feeds cut to Jeff who was laughing and said, "That's right people and don't forget it. There's no fooling gamblers who pose as DJs, they know it all!" Then the feeds resumed immediately. 

It was as if they staged it. Maybe they just knew Vanessa would say something like that and they were ready. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure she has no clue. She just caused Becky a cold-hearted person. Vanessa's really playing for sypathy now.

Vanessa was upset because she wanted a chance to around and around with her word games and Becky wouldn't give her the chance. Vanessa's going to try to save herself and she was probably hoping that if she could get to Becky then Becky could persuade her group to vote for Shelli. She's not used to being shut down like that. Things don't look good for Vanessa. 

Honored Contributor

Now Vanessa is in chatting to the Have Nots about how mean Becky is to her. James, Jackie and Meg are lying in their dental chairs, covered in their blankets, wearing their sunglasses as Vanessa is ranting on and on. Vanessa is throwing Becky under the bus but everything Vanessa's telling them they already know. Jackie's fending her off nicely and none of them are buying what Vanessa's buying. And Vanessa retreats back to her bed as Meg and Jackie laugh after she leaves. Now all three of them are laughing as Vanessa stares up at the ceiling.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

This is so great.  I'll never get anything done.  and at least this side knows anything can change at the next  hoh nomination not like those who think they were elected queen for a lifetime.