Honored Contributor

Monday 8/05/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's POV meeting day! Yesterday saw Jack and Christie realise that maybe things weren't quite going their way and they weren't in charge this week. This produced a bit of a wild scramble as they hunted down and interrograted the minions to try and find out who was voting poor old Jack out.

They tried playing the old "good versus evil" game where they talked of how unfair it was that someone "good" (Jack) was in danger while someone "evil" (Jackson) was safe. "Good" Jack told Nick that if Jack got voted out he wanted Nick to be sure that the (insert B word here referring to Analyse) got voted out next so he'd have someone to play with in the jury house. Later on he told a couple of his minions to make sure Christie got voted out next week if he got voted out for the same reason. (Jack's still convinced he can convert Christie.) Yeah, the "good" guys always want their showmance partners voted out unlike the "evil" guys like a Jeff who desperately wanted Jordan to stay and win.

Jess's side of the house is absolutely locked in on voting out Jack despite the many, many attempts to sway them. Attempts that will be resumed today, tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Let's see now, Cliff has been promised safety. Nicole has been told how much they all adore her and would never put her up. Kat's been promised the moon and the stars. Sadly for Jack and Christie none of the minions are buying the manure that's being shoveled at them. There's lots of nodding and smiling and saying, "Well, I'm not sure how I'll vote just yet, but I'll get back to you on that." (Say sometime Thursday after the vote.) Nick's been all, "If you get four votes I'll vote to keep Jack." But, Nick knows they can't get four votes without resurrecting a dead player somehow. They've only got Christie, Tommy and Analyse. Unless they count both Analyse and Sis, there's only three votes to keep Jack and I'm pretty sure Julie would notice both Analyse and Sis voting.

If/when Jack leaves Analyse is divorcing herself from Christie and is going to try and reconnect with Holly. Christie is going to find herself  and Tommy on a very small island if things play out right come Thursday. Christie is not handling being on the short end of the stick very well right now.

There was talk of a house meeting to expose all the evil that is Jackson to rally the house around the good and pure Jack, but they've put that off until after today's POV meeting. Jack is convinced he can win back Cliff (who knows they were planning to vote him out at the first chance) and also Nicole (who they've been wanting gone for a while now.) Yeah, he's wrong. Jess is still at least somewhat considering putting up Tommy to ensure Jack goes home. (She might as well, it's not like the other side hasn't figured out what's going on.)

We're having a rash of foot/toe injuries in the house. Kat hurt a pinky toe getting out of the boat in the boatroom then Jess picked up a sliver in her foot. They've told Kat her pinky toe is just jammed and should be okay. 

So, the feeds today could be pretty interesting. We'll have the POV meeting sometime this afternoon. Then there may or may not be a house meeting where Jack and Christie will detail the evil that is Jackson and contrast that with the good and pure Jack. (While the other side nods and smiles but stays convinced to vote out Jack.) Tempers will get more and more on edge the whole time. Things are looking a bit bleak for the Christie/Tommy side of the house. Jack is pretty much a dead man walking. Analyse is already abandoning the ship, even Analyse winning HOH next week could see Christie on the block. If you're a Christie/Tommy fan this week and next don't look so good for you for now.

I'll post back after the POV meeting today. I suspect the nominations will stay the same, but there is the chance that Jess could save Jackson and put up Tommy just to end the campaigning that's going on. The reactions of Christie and Tommy would be hilarious to watch, but I don't really think Jess will do that. Pity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 8/05/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I really hope you are right, @gardenman , that the noms will remain the same!

Direct and CBS better get their act together.  This is one eviction night I'm dying to see!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I really hope you are right, @gardenman , that the noms will remain the same!

Direct and CBS better get their act together.  This is one eviction night I'm dying to see!!

It should be a good show. There should be pirate feeds up for Thursday's show if you've got the Internet bandwidth to handle them. (The folks at Jokers will often send a DM to anyone requesting a link to one. Poking around online can often lead you to one anyway.) I'll be posting live updates during the show also.

If Christie and Tommy figure out they don't have the votes, they may even vote to evict Jack to try and bond with the other side of the house. It'll be a bit too little and a bit too late, but they may try. The other half is now onto Christie's crying game and emotional blackmail and aren't buying in. That's going to make life tough for Christie as that's pretty much all she has in the way of game so far.

Of course, Jess could spare everyone the week of chaos by pulling down Jackson and putting up Tommy today. It would essentially be a declaration of war, but they're already at war, so there's no real harm. There would be some theoretical risk of Jack and Jackson teaming up to get rid of Tommy, but Jackson seems adamant that he's done with Jack and wants him gone. Jess has to weigh the various risks involved and make the best decision. Right now at least one of the two alphas will be going this week. If she pulled down Jackson, there is some risk Tommy could go and the two alphas remain. Is it better to lose an alpha, even if it's one you'd prefer to keep, than to keep both alphas in the house?

We'll have to see what Jess does today and then go from there. I suspect she'll keep the noms the same and we'll have a week of chaos as Christie, Tommy, Jack and Analyse try anything and everything possible to get the votes they need. I suspect Analyse will figure out how things are heading and try to bond with Holly, Jess and the others more. She's not especially bright (she didn't know the meaning of the word enamored yesterday), but she's smart enough to abandon a sinking ship. Captain Christie is more likely to go down with the ship or else try to drag everyone else down instead of her. She was insisting yesterday that everyone should vote "with the house"  to evict Jackson. SHe's kind of unaware that "the house" is voting out Jack.

We needed the house shaken up and Jessica winning HOH and then POV really did the job. She neutralized Christie's power in the last week Christie could use it, and has fractured the old Six Shooters. New alliances are forming up and things should get pretty interesting. If Jack goes this week then it'll largely be the house against Tommy and Christie next week. After that things will be a less certain as new alliances and partnerships form. This is when BB gets fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch the live feeds and to be honest don't watch each show on TV.  I do read the boards daily, love the updates, and rely on what I read to determine whether it's worth the watch of the show.  That being said, I miss a lot of seeing the houseguests...I couldn't believe Christie in last night's show.  I mean I read it, but it was fun to watch it.  And Jack!  Could he be any more dramatic or immature?  So enjoyable.  And again, many thanks to all for all the updates and opinions.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Jack is dramatic, immature and also arrogant. I'm not a fan of his. This whole week promises to be pretty entertaining. Christie, Jack and Tommy are vowing to put up Holly and Kat next week if they win HOH. Sure, that'll fix everything. We're still waiting for the POV meeting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV meeting is done and the POV wasn't used. Jack is convinced he can win Cliff's vote by offering him three weeks of safety. (Yeah, not so much.) The Six Shooters are now gathered in the Have Not room as Christie plays the crying game. Jackson's not buying what they're selling. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

By the way Jack's "Allen the Alien" visits have now ended and we're waiting for Jackson's "Alien Doctor" punishment to start. Jack's visits from Allen always involved Allen making a big mess that Jack had to clean up. We got to see none of the visits on the feeds. The suspicion is Jackson's punishment will take place in the yard since they've been locked in much of the day. We'll likely see them all on Wednesday's show. Jackson's may not turn up until Thursday if they try to maintain continuity..The Wednesday show typically ends with the POV meeting and that took place before Jackson's punishment started. Each of their punishments were for 24 hours. Tommy has to wear his costume for a full week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The POV meeting is done and the POV wasn't used. Jack is convinced he can win Cliff's vote by offering him three weeks of safety. (Yeah, not so much.) The Six Shooters are now gathered in the Have Not room as Christie plays the crying game. Jackson's not buying what they're selling. 

There was talk from Jack's side that there was some big bombshell that would be unleashed after the veto meeting and that's what it turned out to be--the Cliff deal--whomp whomp. Even now Jack is telling Sis that Cliff would be an idiot to turn him down.

Jack is living a few weeks in the past where Cliff needed the protection of the Six Shooters. Now, not only are the Six no longer in existence but Cliff isn't living under the threat of Christie's power. Jack keeps acting like this is going to be so tempting to Cliff but I think he's in for a big disappointment.

He was just telling Sis that he now can't stand Christie and if he comes back after a battle back she will be his target along with Kat. He says he hates her fake crying and how she never shuts up. It's amazing the clarity people get once they're feeling the threat of eviction. I wonder how Sis will feel when she finds out Jack propositioned Christie and told her that his hooking up with Sis was a mistake. Especially with Sis saying just this morning that she's in love with him. Oh the drama of young love!

Honored Contributor

Given the current make-up of the house, it's hard to see Cliff in danger over the next three weeks, deal or no deal. Jackson, Nicole, Holly, and Kat are at risk from what's left of the Six Shooters. Christie, Tommy and Analyse are at risk from Cliff's Angels. Barring a big change, Cliff should be pretty safe for three weeks anyway. It would be kind of stupid for him to accept that deal.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!