Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 7/31/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I hope CBS gives this crapshow an accurate edit. I want those fools to be able to watch themselves when the season is over. It should be a proud moment for all of them.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@truffle I saw Paul and I think his name is Jason changing the coffee from caffinated to decaffinated.  They said it was because Cody has to have his coffee every morning.  Also I know Paul or someone was putting vaseline on the door knobs.  But the guy last year used to do all of that stuff to people.  That doesn't seem so bad.  Is it?  I guess I just don't understand this thing.

I only know every night Cody and Jess are in bed alone in the room (no one wants to be in there) and they're under the covers.  No shame, I guess. Some people like performing on camera I guess.

Paul said that he was told not to provoke violence not to follow them around or mess with their stuff but that the vaseoline and changing to decaf was ok. They're worried that Cody will punch Josh and Paul. @Annabellethecat66

Honored Contributor

And now Raven gets called to the DR to get spanked. I suspect Alex will be next. Production is having to be the harsh parent tonight. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The things they said were off the wall disgusting. Nevertheless, I do not like Cody don't really mind Jessica although I think she made some bad mistakes that will haunt her for the rest of her life. 

Respected Contributor

How come all of a sudden Mark is telling everyone he doesn't like Cody

Respected Contributor

Gardenman, I agree with you 100%. Jody is America's favorite BB houseguests.  Paul is absolutely diabolical. I never liked him last summer and he had some magic that allowed him to get back into the house when he was evicted.

Paul and Kevin are putting vaseline on the doorknobs.

I thought more of Kevin but now, Kevin has reverted to the level of juveniles.

Josh is crazy. He thinks the other HGs are his friends and he is going to go overboard withing the next week. I see him as being thrown off the show. And then he murders animals and god knows what is next. The guy is completely psycho. He'll start with ants in the BB House and then gravitate to mice and then I just don't know. He gives me the creeps. His mother probably went to the doctor for medication already. In all honesty, she probably is bizare herself to have such a wierdo as a son (?). Is Josh even human?

I couldn't watch this throughout the day. I taped the night show last night. I didn't watch it yet. I FF often.

Paul and  someone switched the decaff with the caffinated coffee. Was it Matt or Jason?  So mature.  Really, what type of testing goes on to select these contestants?

Paul in the middle of stirring up all trouble. I hope he gets evicted next week. Cody and Jessica again with the power.. Put Paul and Kevin up. Everyone will vote Paul off. Bye, Bye Paul!

Completely disgusted. Never watched the online BB last year and didn't even come here once. The summer is enough.

Respected Contributor

Paul wanted Cody provoked to do something to show Jessica what he was really like.   and to me the ones really with paul are christmas, josh, raven and alex 

and they can't stand it when cody walks away from them

If they have penalties I vote for paul to get one

It says now it is a lockdown

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like things have really gone off the rails. I'm kind of glad I wasn't around to see it. 

From what has been written here it was pretty bad, and even though it might make me start rooting for Paul to leave, it will never make me root for Cody to win. Just because one person is an a-hole  doesn't mean the other is suddenly a good guy.

Jess is narcissist B, but so are a few others, and I don't really take that into too much consideration. Cody, on the other hand, is a world class jerk who I will never support. 

Esteemed Contributor

"I see him as being thrown off the show. And then he murders animals and god knows what is next. The guy is completely psycho. He'll start with ants in the BB House and then gravitate to mice and then I just don't know. He gives me the creeps. His mother probably went to the doctor for medication already. In all honesty, she probably is bizare herself to have such a wierdo as a son (?). Is Josh even human?@CalMom

This is at least the third time you have alluded to Josh and violent behavior toward animals. Why are you saying this? I don't understand. 

Trusted Contributor

this whole b.b. this year has been trash, Cody was rude to others he diid his bullying, jessica latched on to him,and bedded him immediately, they were unsociable called josh names, said he didn't exist,picked on the gay crowd,called others names.Cody hated paul from last year and wanted him gone,he turned on his group with out there knowledge,bully yes he is a bully. now paul and his crowed is giving it back to them, whats wrong with that,?go josh ,they deserve it.

the new game this year is not fair to all the guest,and they need to go back to the simple old fashion b.b. this stuff is ridiculous,get rid of the slop, and play the game.

I loved evil ****** and his way of playing,jen deserverd it, she was pathetic.this is my opinion and I am sticking with it.tucka.