Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 7/27/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

yes I am upset too because I like jason.  I think cbs should cast jason in one of their crime detective shows  as one of those computer nerd guys and for a twist he could be allergic to sunlight and only go out at night.    I think he does have a good presence.

Trusted Contributor

Vanessa is awful, she just told jason she felt as bad about nominating him as her ex husband dying of cancer.She is the lowest. Shelly is going around pretending she is upset and didn't know about it. Meg is crying and confronted Vaness,and learns shelly is lying, Becky is furious,maybe somehow they will start playing and shake up this house and save jason.Thing is I did like Becky too.oh well.Tucka.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's getting interesting. Jason, Jackie, and James have now figured out that Shelli and Clay are behind every eviction. They're trying to figure out Vanessa. Jason thinks Vanessa is being manipulated by Shelli and Clay and isn't a manipulator. Well, he's got that wrong, but a big old target is getting painted on Clay and Shelli.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

This from wikia I don't know how true it is 

Vanessa Ashley Rousso, 32, is a professional poker player from Las Vegas, Nevada. Her hobbies include music and strategy games, among others. She is ranked as the No. 2 female poker player in the world and has won a total of 4.5 million dollars since she became a professional ten years ago.

I thought she told someone else that her ex husband told her that she wasted 2 years of his life by not coming out sooner.

Respected Contributor

I'm sick of clay and shelli trying to justify that they weren't a part of it.