Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 7/24/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I really hope Jess uses the veto on Ramses. I've yet to find a redeemable quality in Josh. Most of all, I would just like to see Paul squirm. He's the epitomy of arrogance. He controls everything; when they eat, what they eat, how it's prepared, when they throw comps, how to be behave.  Did you see him berate Kevin for a comment Kevin made to Ramses? It was extremely condescending. I hope they get him out soon. 

Respected Contributor

For those who detest killing animals for sport, here's Cody after killing a deer with a bow and arrow praising his grandpa for teaching him how to do it. 

http://wiredtohunt.com/2012/02/16/persistence-pays-off-for-cody-nickson-with-a-great-ohio-buck/

Also, there is a picture of him with his arm around the mother of his daughter that was taken last year. She looks like a plain version of Jessica or Jessica looks like the woman he wished she was. I won't post the picture as it also contains a picture of their child. It's on his Twitter account. 

Respected Contributor

Here's another Interesting picture that includes Jessica posing as if she were hired by Maxim. 

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/big-brother-season-19-cody-nickson-jessica-graf-showmance-news...

Valued Contributor

@truffle wrote:

For those who detest killing animals for sport, here's Cody after killing a deer with a bow and arrow praising his grandpa for teaching him how to do it. 

http://wiredtohunt.com/2012/02/16/persistence-pays-off-for-cody-nickson-with-a-great-ohio-buck/

Also, there is a picture of him with his arm around the mother of his daughter that was taken last year. She looks like a plain version of Jessica or Jessica looks like the woman he wished she was. I won't post the picture as it also contains a picture of their child. It's on his Twitter account. 

@truffle wrote:

I'm a huge animal lover. I'm glad my husband is not a hunter. That said, here in NEPA the deer population is so great that many die terrible, painful deaths from starvation. I think hunting them and using the meat for food is a better alternative. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @KKali, didn't know. 

Respected Contributor

Jess did not use her POV so it's Josh & Ramses on the block and seems they are going to keep Josh and Jess will realize the one she wanted out will stay. Not a good move Jess

Honored Contributor

On my lunch break, but it looks like the POV wasn't used. Ramses and Josh are still the nominees.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I think that if the hamsters dont evict Josh now they are going to be sad later; he is going to be disruptive in the jury house.  I just dont see him winning or being in the final 3.

@Danky.... I loved Julie's red blouse.... with the ties on the arms.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@game-on wrote:

I think that if the hamsters dont evict Josh now they are going to be sad later; he is going to be disruptive in the jury house.  I just dont see him winning or being in the final 3.

@Danky.... I loved Julie's red blouse.... with the ties on the arms.  

I wouldn't wear it but I didn't hate it, GAMEY. It just seemed better suited for December than July.

I feel the same way about Josh that I did about Mike Tyson years ago when his life was spiraling out of control. I want to bring him home and help guide him into the man I think he can become some day.

Kudos to Cody's Grandfather for teaching him to hunt with a bow and arrow. It is very difficult and balances the playing field.

Respected Contributor

Gardeman, Thank you for the updates. I also wanted to thank you for the free book that you are so kindly providing. I am waiting for the sequel to Sara X.