Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 7/22/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Cliff is such a fool. What could have ended up being a Dan Gheesling moment ended up being an HOH flop. He didn't even flush her power! He surely can't be so stupid as to think is anything other than a number for them. Even if he was sure he couldn't get Jack out, he should have gone for one of the little girls-especially knowing the wall comp is coming. Ugh! He might as well have just handed the game to Jack, Tommy, or Christie.

I can't stand Nick or Bella but if by some HUGE miracle they flip the votes, I'll be cheering for them. Poor Nicole has hitched her wagon to a sell-out. I am so disappointed in Cliff. This will go down as one of BB's biggest blunders.

Honored Contributor

All season Cliff has looked for a place to land, then once in a group work his way up the hierarchy, so I understand why he did what he did. I would have been more inclined to swear I'd do what Christie wanted, then put her up and let the house decide between Jack and Christie. There would be insane heat on him, but he'd have Nick, Sam, Witchabella, Nicole on his side and maybe Kat, though not likely. Jessica might even be on his side but Jessica has very limited value. It would make living in the house awkward, everyone but one person has to go. Cliff will now work to include Nicole and an HOH win by Sam, Nick, or Nicole could level things out a bit. In season eleven Jeff and Jordan's side kept getting killed, but Jordan still got the win, so you never know what will happen. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

if Cliff may this big move he would be out next week, he got christie & tommy to protect him now, I can see maybe those 3 working together. If I was cliff I would do the same thing. Everyone wants big moves it's coming but not now. Seems showmances are breaking themselves up. Jackson is melting down hope they get him out before jury. Bella is gone and the house may like cliff a little more. If it wasn't for that veto power things would be different. Cliff has open some of them into the big alliance needs to go. 

Valued Contributor

I think if Jack or Jackson win HOH next week, Cliff will be the target. Their over inflated egos have been bruised.
Esteemed Contributor

I can totally understand being disappointed that Cliff didn't make a big move but  he was between a rock and a hard place. He tried to make a big move, and did make a big move, by putting up Jack and Jackson. Unfortunately, thanks to BB and a stupid twist that took away his hoh power, he had to choose which was the lesser evil for his own game. 

To make the big move he really needed to have more people to support him in the aftermath. All he really would have had is Bella, Nick, Sam and hopefully Nicole. Jess and Nicole are iffy and might be swayed by the big alliance. He would only have the other three by default. It's not like Bella, Nick, and Sam were ever really playing together with Cliff and he really dislikes Bella.

Add to that Cliff losing all credibility going forward--which might not be so bad further out in the game with more allies but in week four it's definitely not good. He wasn't going to come out of this in a good spot by blindsiding Christie.

The positive is that he now has two weeks of safety providing that the Six Shooters don't go back on their word. At this point there are other people they can target so I feel like he has a good chance with that.

The bad thing is that Christie still has her power and, depending on who wins hoh, say it's Nicole, Nick, or Sam, we may end up getting the feeling of Déjà vu come next Monday. 

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
I think if Jack or Jackson win HOH next week, Cliff will be the target. Their over inflated egos have been bruised.

I think Cliff's safer with Jack than Jackson. I think both of them want Sam and Nick gone first though over Cliff. I'm not sure they're not targeting Nicole and Jessica also before Cliff. If you'd watched the early cliff Notes, Cliff always said he wanted to get in with a group and then move up through the hierarchy of the group to stay safe. That's kind of where he is now. As fans we're not thrilled that the big dummies are still there, but truthfully Witchabella wasn't a whole lot better than them and kind of toxic to anyone around her. Even with her life on the line and needing Jessica's vote to stay, she picked a fight with Jessica. You just don't do that.

Cliff's reportedly safe for two weeks which gives his calf (injured in the Jet Ski POV comp) time to heal up. We've got an endurance comp coming up this week (hopefully the walll comp) where Jackson will likely fall fairly quickly. He's been three days now without food and he hasn't altered his workout schedule, so he's burning through whatever energy reserves he had and willpower alone can't sustain a body. Jackson's body fat was probably under ten percent to begin with and now it might be under five percent. The wall comp doesn't favor the big strong guys anyway. They tend to drop fast.

Nick was joking that if the first four to fall get slop, Jackson would kill himself if he fell in the first four. I expect Jessica to be the first off no matter what the comp is. Christie likely won't be far behind. She knows she still has her power to protect her. Tommy could be a big problem for the wall comp. He's little, but has enough mass to handle the cold water more than someone like Nicole. Will a week on slop hinder him though? If it is the wall comp, my money would be on Nicole, Tommy, or Nick for the win. Sam's a bit big to win it. I'm not sure Analyse or Holly really care enough to win it. They've got their meat shields in front of them and no one seems to be targeting them. Kat could do good on the wall comp. She may have a focus issue or two (or three) but she's smallish, lightish, but has enough mass to stay pretty warm. I'm just not sure she'd want to win. She's another slop person also. How will that have affected her by then?

Overall I think Cliff's in a pretty good spot. Jack, Jackson, Tommy and Christie will have to pick each other off at some point. When they do, they'll need soldiers and that's where Cliff, Nicole and Kat come into play. They're kind of the house mercenaries right now. Analyse is kind of married to Jack. Holly is tied to Jackson (more or less, maybe less now). Tommy is tied to Christie. They will need soldiers willing to vote to evict their targets however. As the generals get picked off, the soldiers could rise up and steal the game. I could see a final three of Cliff, Nicole and Kat if things worked out just right.

Jack's talked of getting rid of Jackson. Jackson's talked of getting rid of Jack. Christie's talked of getting rid of both of them. Pretty much everyone has talked of getting rid of Tommy as he'd win in the end. When the big dogs start nipping at each other, players like Cliff, Nicole and Kat might just sneak in and steal the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

By the way, tomorrow's update may include a little story about a toymaker making commercials for action heroes inspired by a few of the houseguests. If I include it, it'll likely be tucked away in a spoiler box as it's a little edgier than my normal updates, so I'll include a warning for sensitive readers, but I think it's kind of funny. I think it'll pass the censors here, but it's a little closer to not passing than what I normally post, so I'll tuck it away in a spoiler box with a warning. If you see a spoiler box in tomorrow's updates, you'll know why. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!