Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday 7/17/2017 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky wrote:

JESSICA------"whether I am nominated or not is a MUTE point ......

OH-caught that too,but thought I was being too "teachery" Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman-do you know if they always announce it, if they drink?

Honored Contributor

@Danky I totally agree with you about the cleanliness.   I watch the live feeds late at night.  I can't believe the way they pass bowls of food around, dipping their fingers (no washed hands) into these bowl one after another (inside and outside of the house).  They sweat on this stuff then it sits and then they handle it.  Ugh!  

I never see anyone wash their hands.  One will go running to the bathroom, yelling, "I have to pee" and there is no way they've had time to wash their hands, next thing you know they are finger sharing the bowls of food.

I think last night they were picking out french fries (not sure) one after another, licing their fingers, ugh!

I remember last year when Victor was in there he was always cleaning up and talking about how scuzzy some of these people were.

As far as Paul being the one to get rid of Dom, I heard him several times (from the beginning, after her 'show') he said he wanted to get rid of her because he didn't trust her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@SusieQ_2-------I think I should start a movement "encouraging" you to apply for BB. You have the ability to come up with scenarios that are very plausible and you can think many steps ahead. Bet you are good at chess.

@Danky, nice of you to say, but alas, I fear I would be a disappointment. Far more likely is that I've just spent too many hours having these people on my TV screen and listening to them in the background.

I don't even play chess. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I think it will take an act of God to keep Dom in the house. Pun kind of intended.😉
Super Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Omg...when people say "mute" point instead of "moot", my head almost explodes. It's right up there with "Wala" for "Voila`". Lol

On Saturday when they were selling the Christmas trees all day the vendor kept saying that one of the "tenors" of his company was customer satisfaction.  He repeated that all day.  I wanted to call and say it should be "tenets" not "tenors".  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I love how much you love Victor.  Smiley LOL

You ought to follow him on Twitter!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini I like the way he was clean.  I also thought he seemed to have a good personality and could have done something with it (kind of like Paul seems to be doing).

I looked him up on Twitter, but didn't find anything recent.

Respected Contributor

right now Jason is the person I dislike the most because among the other things I saw this afternoon Raven was telling the story of passing a 4 foot alligator in the road and he said that's when he'd like to have a bag of chihuahuas and go and feed them to it 

maybe it is a tie between paul and jason  

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

right now Jason is the person I dislike the most because among the other things I saw this afternoon Raven was telling the story of passing a 4 foot alligator in the road and he said that's when he'd like to have a bag of chihuahuas and go and feed them to it 

maybe it is a tie between paul and jason  

@lovescats-----even though I live 20 miles outside of Manhattan I have a small farm. Goats, dogs, chickens, rabbits, sheep, ducks and a pig. This week 18 Guinea fowl will be delivered to help cut down the tick population. 

When people say things like what you heard Jason say, I don't find it disturbing at all. People say goofy things....he probably has pets that he would die for. 

Another poster mentioned a rabbit story regarding Jason. We do the same thing.....breed and raise meat rabbits. I think he just has a very matter of fact attitude about nature. The first time fox then coyote killed off a bunch of our hens, I was upset but I realized it is survival of the fittest, had an electric fence installed 

around the free range and coop areas, made sure the German shepards were out at night and that was that. I do have a little bit of concern in that we have found bear scat on the property. That could be a real problem.

Anyway--- sorry that I went off on a tangent and sorry that his careless remarks were upsetting to you. I think it was his carefree attempt at humor.