Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 7/17/2017 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think it was yesterday that one of the posters here asked @gardenman if Christmas may be able to sue BB because of her injury.

Gman said no, & that it was more feasible for her to sue Jason.

That's just what I'd been thinking. 

I know that Jason has apologized to Christmas, but you have to wonder if that thought has entered his mind.

My feeling on that is that it falls under the heading of 'gee whiz, it really stinks that your foot got messed up', & that's that.

We've become such a litigious society, & have forgotten that when you mess around, sometimes you get hurt.

I'm sure many of us remember our moms saying exactly that; "Knock it off, or someone's gonna get hurt!"

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Believe it or not, at this point, i would like to see Joshua win. We are watching him grow up and it is interesting to see.

@Danky, that says a lot about you. Heart

I watched BBAD the other night, & some HGs were laughing & talking about how stupid Josh is; Kevin, to be exact.

Yeah, it was funny, but all I could think of was how it will affect him when he gets out of the house & sees it.

What didn't occur to me is that he might win the whole shabang! LOL!

The mom in me thanks you, @Danky.

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

But if she would be able to sue Jason wouldn't bb still be partially liable? Maybe she thinks she can be voted america's favorite houseguest.   I believe she hurt her foot really really bad but I didn't think Jason fell on it hard enough  to crush ten bones?    

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't rule out anyone winning. I think they're stupid if they keep Paul a day longer than necessary though. I don't see any of the rest having a real advantage in the game, but Paul has been production's pet. I'd want him gone as soon as possible.

It looks like the POV wasn't used.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

JESSICA------"whether I am nominated or not is a MUTE point ......

@Danky

Woman Very Happy  She has a bigger speaking part now that crazy eyes is gone. 

Respected Contributor

Paul dressed up in during POV meeting to look like a snake with snake skin patterned tights and dress...  I think jessica could end up being the one being voted out.

Esteemed Contributor

Call me the conspiracy queen, but let's face it, there's more to what some of these people do than meets the eye. With that in mind, I have another theory about why Dom has become a persona nongrata this week. 

1. Paul knew Alex was going to name at least one person from his side of the house for eviction. He is close to Raven, which means at this point in time he will protect Matt, he likes Christmas, and likes Elena. I think he was a little leery of the Mark/Dom connection, and without enough people to evict Mark, Dom was the lowest hanging fruit.

2. It has to be in the back of his mind that Cody could be returning to the game. Cody asked Paul to look out for Jess and said he'd like to partner up if he came back in. Now, if Cody does return, Paul will tell him he was responsible for keeping Jess safe by making Dom the target.

Maybe I'm crazy but wasn't Paul the architect of Dom's demise? Sure, it helps that Dom's grasp on reality is tenuous, and she was talking smack (mostly about Elena) but her fall was fast and hard. 

Say what you will about Paul but at least he's playing the game. And now it seems he's pretty tight with Alex. He's always thinking.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Call me the conspiracy queen, but let's face it, there's more to what some of these people do than meets the eye. With that in mind, I have another theory about why Dom has become a persona nongrata this week. 

1. Paul knew Alex was going to name at least one person from his side of the house for eviction. He is close to Raven, which means at this point in time he will protect Matt, he likes Christmas, and likes Elena. I think he was a little leery of the Mark/Dom connection, and without enough people to evict Mark, Dom was the lowest hanging fruit.

2. It has to be in the back of his mind that Cody could be returning to the game. Cody asked Paul to look out for Jess and said he'd like to partner up if he came back in. Now, if Cody does return, Paul will tell him he was responsible for keeping Jess safe by making Dom the target.

Maybe I'm crazy but wasn't Paul the architect of Dom's demise? Sure, it helps that Dom's grasp on reality is tenuous, and she was talking smack (mostly about Elena) but her fall was fast and hard. 

Say what you will about Paul but at least he's playing the game. And now it seems he's pretty tight with Alex. He's always thinking.

I like it. I believe it. 

Respected Contributor

I look at from the view that I think Christmas wants a man  and if Jessica went and Cody came back that would free Christmas to latch on to Cody.   Plus we don't know which hg  will get the temptation.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2-------I think I should start a movement "encouraging" you to apply for BB. You have the ability to come up with scenarios that are very plausible and you can think many steps ahead. Bet you are good at chess.