Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 7/17/2017 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@tucka wrote:

hubba, hubba all you fans of Victor,[annabelacarte] another picture of him is on jokers and it is a doozey georgeous,I would put it on here but don't know how to do that,I did print a copy of it for ME,ha,ha.

Tucka.

I could look at Victor's Instagram all day long, lol.

Anyone in the mood for um...ice cream? 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  I saw that on Jokers.  OMG - he is gorgeous.  Drooling here.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tucka wrote:

hubba, hubba all you fans of Victor,[annabelacarte] another picture of him is on jokers and it is a doozey georgeous,I would put it on here but don't know how to do that,I did print a copy of it for ME,ha,ha.

Tucka.

I could look at Victor's Instagram all day long, lol.

Anyone in the mood for um...ice cream? 

yes thats the one,thank you suzie,now wake up annabecarte,Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka, Tucka, our Annabelle has probably passed out from seeing the gorgeous photos of Victor!  I also liked him last season, and I think he is a cutie.  And, very ironic, but I have a pint of the very ice cream that he has in the above photo!  I might have to get it out of the freezer in a little while!    Small world!!

I agree with everyone - no particular favorite houseguest right now.  I am one of the few that likes Paul OK.  I wish Matt had more personality, or maybe we will see more from him later.     

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

right now Jason is the person I dislike the most because among the other things I saw this afternoon Raven was telling the story of passing a 4 foot alligator in the road and he said that's when he'd like to have a bag of chihuahuas and go and feed them to it 

maybe it is a tie between paul and jason  

@lovescats-----even though I live 20 miles outside of Manhattan I have a small farm. Goats, dogs, chickens, rabbits, sheep, ducks and a pig. This week 18 Guinea fowl will be delivered to help cut down the tick population. 

When people say things like what you heard Jason say, I don't find it disturbing at all. People say goofy things....he probably has pets that he would die for. 

Another poster mentioned a rabbit story regarding Jason. We do the same thing.....breed and raise meat rabbits. I think he just has a very matter of fact attitude about nature. The first time fox then coyote killed off a bunch of our hens, I was upset but I realized it is survival of the fittest, had an electric fence installed 

around the free range and coop areas, made sure the German shepards were out at night and that was that. I do have a little bit of concern in that we have found bear scat on the property. That could be a real problem.

Anyway--- sorry that I went off on a tangent and sorry that his careless remarks were upsetting to you. I think it was his carefree attempt at humor.

I don't think any of those stories have anything to do with joking about feeding a bag of chihuahuas to an alligator. what does that have to with survival of the fittest?  I won't say his remarks upset me his remarks showed me who he is.    I said I didn't like him not that I was upset.

I am not a fan of Jason's but I think he has shown himself to be a kind soul who would no more feed puppies to an alligator than I would. I DID say I was going off on a tangent and soooooo glad you're not upset.

Respected Contributor

@Danky

I hope Jason never used chihuahuas in his rodeo act.  Is your farm anywhere near spring valley?

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, here:

Victor Arroyo III (@elfitvic) | Twitter

Victor Arroyo III

O-H     M-Y       G-O-D !!

@Annabellethecat66----he may be clean but he makes me think dirty.

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@Danky

I hope Jason never used chihuahuas in his rodeo act.  Is your farm anywhere near spring valley?

@lovescats----Spring Valley, NY is about 15 miles from where I live. I live in Rockleigh NJ right on the Rockland County NY border with Tappan . Right now I am in Westerly, RI for the summer. We have a cottage that has been in the family for over 100 years.

Our "farm" is really a hobby that just sprung out of control. I keep saying no more but the kids/grandkids show up with additions. 

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@Danky

@lovescats----Spring Valley, NY is about 15 miles from where I live. I live in Rockleigh NJ right on the Rockland County NY border with Tappan . Right now I am in Westerly, RI for the summer. We have a cottage that has been in the family for over 100 years.

Our "farm" is really a hobby that just sprung out of control. I keep saying no more but the kids/grandkids show up with additions. 

that must be nice