Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not only is the power confusing but where did all this come from anyway? Has anyone (Nick) been saying anything at all about Christie going on the block?

 

Personally, I think Christie's paranoia is coming back to bite her for all the trash talking she's been doing all season. She probably thinks people are planning on doing to her what she's been planning on doing to them. She's such an emotional player, it was strange (and frankly pretty funny) to watch. 

 

Speaking of strange...Nick just sniffed Sis' armpit and the two of them discussed the odor. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,748
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

Oddly enough the effectiveness of Analyse's deodorant has been a recurring theme this year.

 

Nick is very confused and trying his best to reassure Christie. Good luck with that Nick.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's so weird to hear Nick working so hard to reassure Christie, saying he trusts her more than any girl in the game other than Bella, knowing that she's just waiting for the moment he's not hoh so she can get him evicted. 

 

These people are just not likable at all. If Christie got evicted tomorrow it would not be too soon. Please BB Gods, please, don't let this woman win the game! 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,120
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!


@gardenman wrote:

Kat is trying to use the POV medal to create a POV medal tanline. Apparently it's working too.


LOL She sure is attached to that POV medal - and somewhat to David too.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,748
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

Christie is now swearing on her sister's life that she'd never put up Nick or Witchabella. Uh, if Christie's sister is watching this, it might be a good time to reassess your life insurance policy. Christie may not personally put up Nick or Witchabella, but she's strongly encouraging her alliance to do it. 

 

And we're back to kitty cam. Probably time for the POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

You saying it's time for the pov reminds me of Tool Time when they say:

 

"Does everybody know what time it is?"

 

And every time I hear the name Tommy it reminds me of this scene from Everybody Loves Raymond. He says it at around 3:38.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxb2_btHW0

 

 

Oh Tommmyyyy!!!!!

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Christie is now swearing on her sister's life that she'd never put up Nick or Witchabella. Uh, if Christie's sister is watching this, it might be a good time to reassess your life insurance policy. Christie may not personally put up Nick or Witchabella, but she's strongly encouraging her alliance to do it. 

 

And we're back to kitty cam. Probably time for the POV.


That's really something considering the big deal they made about Nicole's grandma. And Nicole swore on her grave not her life. Though to be honest all that swearing on this and that never seems too impressive. It actually seems a bit desperate. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!


@sabra wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Kat is trying to use the POV medal to create a POV medal tanline. Apparently it's working too.


LOL She sure is attached to that POV medal - and somewhat to David too.


She seems to like David a lot. I think it would great if David gets back in the game and they could form an alliance to work against the whatever they're called now...Six Shooters, Magnificent 7, Unde9able. I don't think I spelled that right. But, yeah, those guys. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,748
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!


@SusieQ_2 wrote:

It's so weird to hear Nick working so hard to reassure Christie, saying he trusts her more than any girl in the game other than Bella, knowing that she's just waiting for the moment he's not hoh so she can get him evicted. 

 

These people are just not likable at all. If Christie got evicted tomorrow it would not be too soon. Please BB Gods, please, don't let this woman win the game! 


Yeah, it's like I said earlier, Kat and Nicole would be my ideal final two. I have no idea how they'd get there, but they would be ideal. Christie's playing a Paul style game combined with a Vanessa Rousso style game. It's interesting to watch in much the same way a slow motion train wreck is interesting to watch.

 

Anyway, we're now off the feeds for however long it takes production to get Kat to give them what they need. It could be ten minutes, ten hours, maybe ten days, with Kat. She's not especially focused. I have this vision of them giving her the earpiece and she pops it into her mouth and swallows it. "What?" You weren't supposed to swallow it. It goes in your ear. "Oh. it may be a while before it comes back out and I'm not sure I'd want to put something dirty like that in my ear." We'll get you another earpiece, just sit there. "There's no need to. I'm not hungry anymore." No. You need it so we can talk to you. "You're talking to me now aren't you, or am I imagining this?" We need to talk to you during the ceremony. "Oh! Who's getting married?" No. The veto ceremony. "There's a veto ceremony? I thought I won the veto?" You know what, we'll just dub in the audio later.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,324
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

Omg, that was great! Still laughing Smiley LOL

 

And...a final two of Nicole and Kat would be amazing!