Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

Christie is begging, begging Kat not to use the POV! She just knows she's going up. She's losing her freaking mind. They're calling in Jessica to try and convince her that she's safe so Kat won't have to use the POV on Jessica. Christie is absolutely losing her mind. Even if she goes up she can use her diamond POV to save herself, so she's fine, but she's losing it any way.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Related image

I'M GOING UP!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, she's not quite that mature right now. It's an impressive act though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's a sad state of affairs when Kat's the responsible adult of the group.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

G'man, did you hear Taran last night on RHAP describe how Christie's power works? It's not the same power that Matt Hoffman had. It's not as powerful (for lack of a better word). 

eta ~ if you go to the video and watch at around 32:30 he explains it. I would have attempted it but it's easier to let him do it, lol. I'll link the video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMpe6Dc2Ro

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

G'man, did you hear Taran last night on RHAP describe how Christie's power works? It's not the same power that Matt Hoffman had. It's not as powerful (for lack of a better word). 

eta ~ if you go to the video and watch at around 32:30 he explains it. I would have attempted it but it's easier to let him do it, lol. I'll link the video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMpe6Dc2Ro

I was just reading about it on Jokers, so Christie could only use it if she was the POV winner, and not just as a nominee. Weird! I'd assumed it was the "normal" DPOV. This is not a powerful power of that's true. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

From what I understand, the way Christie's power works is if she really thought she was going to go on the block she could go to the DR and tell them she wants to use her power. That would give Kat the ability to take Nick's nom off the block and Kat could choose the replacement. 

The only way Christie could use the power herself is if she was the actual holder of the golden pov. What Christie's power does is change the golden pov into a diamond pov but only for the person who is actually the holder. 

Does that make any sense to anyone? See why I was hesitant to talk about it, lol? Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, it seems to be a topic of much confusion! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The paranoia is glorious. This is why I love the feeds. There's no way they can show this on the show. Ugh! Tommy don't talk to Witchabella about this! Nothing good comes from talking to Witchabella.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Analyse is milking information from Nick and learning that Nicole is still his target. Now she needs to find and reassure Christie. Mommy's now telling Nick Christie thinks she's going up and wanted Nick to reassure her. Oh yeah, that'll work.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!