Honored Contributor

Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's POV meeting day today! And good news, we can all stop watching the feeds and shows as Nick knows he'll win the game. Yep, he's planned out his comp wins, the order he'll evict everyone and what he'll say on the finale, so we can just now all sit back until September and then just tune in to see him get his check. Of course, there is the slight little problem of he has no idea what's really going on in the house. HOH-itis has struck poor old Nick and he's got a bad case of it.

Nick believes he has Sam in his back pocket as a very close ally and even told Sam yesterday that Sam was the ninth person in the Gr8ful alliance to prove his loyalty to Sam. Uh, Nick? Witchabella told him that like a week ago, so your telling him now isn't exactly a revelation. Nick also just knows he has Tommy and Christie as true allies who will die to protect him. (Hee, hee, hee. Sure you do.) He's pretty sure he can reel in Cliff and whoever comes back from Camp Comeback this week also after they get rid of evil little Nicole to flush out the rest of the scum in the house. There is the slight little problem of evil little Nicole's not being voted out this week as Tommy, Christie, Jack, Jackson/Michie/Mickey, Holly and Analyse are voting to keep her and evict Cliff. At which point they'll turn their attention to getting rid of Nick and Sam. 

Poor old Nick. He's so sure he's got things under his complete control that the blindside he takes Thursday will really knock him for a loop. I'm guessing CBS is bringing in extra cameras to be sure they have one on him, Sam and Witchabella when the vote count is announced. Nick will be, "Wait? What?"

So, today we have the POV meeting where Kathryn will attempt to use the POV medal on Jessica. (Assuming she can pry it off her own neck long enough to give it to someone else. She's been wearing it pretty much nonstop since winning it.) This is likely to be an exceptionally long POV ceremony as even with the earpiece and production telling her what to say, Kat will have to tune out the many, many other voices in her head to pay attention to production. If we're lucky the meeting will end sometime before Wednesday's show. I love Kat, but expecting her to follow a script, even as it's fed to her through an earpiece, might be asking a lot. Expecting her to hand over her POV necklace might prove nearly impossible. She's very attached to it. "Can't I just say she's safe and keep the necklace?" No Kat, that's not the way it works. "Can I just loan it to her for the meeting then take it back?" Uh, no.

When Nick puts Nicole up on the block he'll be unnecessarily cruel and insist she's the root of all evil in the house and needs to go to preserve the peace and harmony that existed before they became aware she was Satan. (Her big issue with Nick was actually telling him the truth, but he's too blind to see it. Oh well, he'll learn it on Thursday.) Nicole will crawl back into her bedroom and keep a low profile knowing that she's hated by everyone in the house while Cliff will be assured he's safe and everyone loves him and wants him in the final two. (Except for the six or so who are voting him out on Thursday.) God only knows who Kat will vote out on Thursday or if Kat will even know she's voting on Thursday, but we'll find out come Thursday.

So, who's going to win the game? God only knows. Jackson/Michie/Mickey is quietly building an army to go against Christie/Tommy/Jack. I'm not sure how effective it'll be, but it's kind of fun to watch. Christie and Tommy are starting to be noticed as players and getting some attention, but they're likely safe for a few more weeks. Nick and Sam are in the most danger once Cliff gets the boot. Witchabella isn't far behind them, but her inability to keep anything a secret may keep her in the game longer. She's kind of like a universal spy telling eveyrthing to everybody. Jessica is just a mess and not in any alliance. Nicole will be part of the Six Shooters/Magnificient Seven, whatever goofy name they come up with for a whle as Jack and Jackson fight to gain her loyalty for their side of that alliance.

Nicole's head is going to be spinning in circles this week as she tries to process everything. As of now she thinks she's public enemy number one and the POV meeting will largely confirm that. Then she'll be saved but lose Cliff. Then she'll suddenly find herself in the cool kids alliance and wonder what she's doing there and how she got there as they all swear their love and allegiance to her. Expect to hear her ask herself, "What the heck is going on?" as she tries to unscramble the Rubik's cube that is BB 21.

So, expect tears from Nicole later today after the POV. Expect Cliff to be strutting around like he hasn't a care in the world. Expect Nick and Witchabella to be figuring out how they're going to divide the first and second place checks. And then watch it all implode on Thursday night. It should be a fun week. By the way, expect an endurance comp on Thursday for HOH. With the Whacktivity comp now done they need filler for Sunday's show and an endurance comp or Have Nots is what they typically use. If they have a separate comp for the Camp Comeback people they could use that instead, but the general belief is the Camp Comeback comp will be part of the HOH comp, likely the wall comp with the first three Camp Comeback people to drop being out. 

I'll post back after the POV meeting, but barring a major change Jessica will be saved by Kat (who will very reluctantly part with her POV necklace) and Nicole will take her place. Sam, Nick, Witchabella, Jessica (probably) and Kat will assume Nicole's going. (Assuming Kat remembers anyone goes.) Jack, Jackson, Holly, Analyse, Chrisite and Tommy will know Cliff's going. And then all heck will break loose on Thursday as the Gr8ful alliance dissolves and Nick will realise all his plans are for naught. It should be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 7/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm looking forward to fireworks Thursday! If it's the wall comp, the bigger houseguests don't typically do well. It would be fun if Nicole won HOH.
As a teacher, I appalled that Nick works with children. I think he may have exaggerated his position. He's horrible. Thanks for the update!
Respected Contributor

It's always fun when someone thinks they've got the game in the bag and gets kneecapped.  Nick doesn't act much like a therapist.  I wish Cliff would be safe.  He seems like one of the most likeable people in the game.

Honored Contributor

The BB investigators have looked at Nick's Linked-In page to see where he works and the company he says he works for claims they've never heard of him and he doesn't work for them. He could be a child therapist the way Rachel Reilly was a chemist, and lots of other former houseguests were described as having one job when they really did something else.  Production tends to be kind of flexible in their job descriptions. Nick may have told production he had to scream at some kids who were hanging around his car in the parking lot to get lost or he'd kill them, so they decided he was a child therapist trying to steer kids in the right direction.

Speaking of the BB investigators, they've reportedly uncovered something like fourteen domestic abuse accusations against Jackson/Michie/Mickey, but apparently no trials have taken place. They're still trying to dig up more dirt on him. Note: If there's anything bad in your background, don't go on BB. It will be uncovered and reported. Sometimes they find the dirt quickly, sometimes slowly, but they will find it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

It's always fun when someone thinks they've got the game in the bag and gets kneecapped.  Nick doesn't act much like a therapist.  I wish Cliff would be safe.  He seems like one of the most likeable people in the game.

I like Cliff a lot, but if it comes down to Cliff or Nicole going, I'd rather it was Cliff. I'd really like to see Jessica go but Kat promised to save her. Of course, Kat may forget that and save Cliff, or someone else at the POV meeting. If they tell her she has to give them her POV necklace she may just end up not using it so she can keep the necklace. I really like watching Kat, and she's become one of my favorite players, but she's a bit, shall we say quirky. She's very entertaining though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

My ideal final two would be Nicole and Kat. I have no clue how they'd get there (divine intervention maybe) but that would make me very happy. The jury would probably commit mass suicide being beat by those two, but they'd be a most unique final two.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman  I have to thank you for the best morning laugh I had. Just got my coffee & started reading so funny. Bella watching in HOH camera that Nick is all over Sis and not happy guess karma is in full force and when Nicole stays wow karma is hitting fast. Tommy seems to be at the right place & right time in every situation. He must be tired with all the room hopping. Can't wait to see who is coming back. 

Honored Contributor

Kat is trying to use the POV medal to create a POV medal tanline. Apparently it's working too.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Christie's getting paranoid that she's going up instead of Nicole. I'm not sure where that's coming from, but it's interesting. If it happens, Christie can use her power to replace herself with Isabella. And now we've got kitty cam! So it's time for the POV meeting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

False alarm on the POV meeting as we're back to the feeds. It looked like they might have been told to get ready as Nicole and Kemi are primping. I don't know why Christie thinks she'll be nominated as I've heard nothing, but we'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!