Honored Contributor

Monday 7/06/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

There's been lots of recent speculation over whether John's twin is playing the game. I don't think he is, for BB likely would have let it slip by now. There was the one day when a diary room worker asked one of the houseguests her opinion of Matt and she asked, "Who's Matt?" which could have been a slip by the DR, but I don't know what John's twin's name is. If his twin is named Matt then there's some more evidence his twin is playing.

Jason isn't especially happy with Da'Vonne being voted out this week and plans to try and win HOH. He says he'll still target Audrey with the back door, but he's not putting pawns up. He'll put up two people who have done him wrong. (Presumably Clay and Shelli.) Then after the POV is used he'll backdoor Audrey.

The houseguests are all lining up their preferred targets now. Jeff is aiming for Steve and Audrey then possibly Becky. They're all looking ahead now to the jury and figuring who they want to spend time in the jury with.

Shelli finally told Meg she was going up as the pawn and Meg agreed but made it clear she wanted Clay and Shelli to have her back for a few weeks for doing it. They agreed. Becky also wanted protection as she'd told the whole house she was targeting Audrey and doesn't want Audrey coming back after her now that Audrey is still in the house.

Da'Vonne seems to be rolling over and playing dead, but it's only Monday, so we'll have to see what happens down the road. Jason and Da'Vonne combined might be able to rally the votes to save Da'Vonne especially if one of them gets the seventh phone call. Meg, from a game standpoint, is arguably a bigger threat than Da'Vonne as she's more liked and a better competitor. I'm pretty sure they could rally up three or four votes, but getting the five they'd need might be a challenge.

Later today they'll have the POV ceremony where John will use the POV to save himself and Meg will be offered up as the replacement. (Assuming BB doesn't start enforcing the "no telling a nominee they're going up"  rule. Someone remind me, why does BB have a rule book if they never follow them?)

All in all it should be a pretty quiet day. There shouldn't be any surprises, everyone going up or coming down knows what will happen and it should be very undramatic, unlike last week where Jase suddenly found himself on the hot seat.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Monday 7/06/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

I thought the blonde (I don't know all their names yet) that Julie showed Jace, were the twins.....are there more sets of twins in the house Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

I thought the blonde (I don't know all their names yet) that Julie showed Jace, were the twins.....are there more sets of twins in the house Smiley Frustrated

That's the debate. Liz/Julia are definitely in the house, but we have one other set of twins one of whom may also be in the house, John and his twin brother. There's also a set of  fraternal twins who aren't in the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

They're saying shelli has a twin brother and Jeff has a twin brother that doesn't look like him.
Esteemed Contributor

It's interesting that Liz and Julia are so identical that no one is able to tell them apart. Other than that I don't understand the point of twins in the game. What am I missing? 

Respected Contributor

I assume most twins would be willing to spilt the prize to have an extra chance at winning. A built in mini alliance. I didn't catch Liz as a twin but I think a lot of other posters here did.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovescats wrote:
I assume most twins would be willing to spilt the prize to have an extra chance at winning. A built in mini alliance. I didn't catch Liz as a twin but I think a lot of other posters here did.

Thanks for answering lovescats! I don't see how it's an extra chance to win since they're playing as one person. Same with the alliance thing--unless you mean some players might like one twin more than the other. 
Nevermind, I confusing myself! So far I think the "twin twist" is kind of stupid. 

ETA - I hadn't even thought about the prize money if they win. I think it's because I've never thought about Liz/Julia making it to the end. 

If they did manage to get to the end BB should pay them both since they both played and both won. Of course I don't think that would ever happen and they proabaly signed some agreement to split the money. 

Trusted Contributor

I am curious to know how Becky took the news when Shelli put up Meg instead of Audrey.  Anyone know?  Not liking Shelli and Clay too much and they have gone down in the jokers rankings.  Also, somewhere I read that Shelli was mad at Clay yesterday.  Why?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

I am curious to know how Becky took the news when Shelli put up Meg instead of Audrey.  Anyone know?  Not liking Shelli and Clay too much and they have gone down in the jokers rankings.  Also, somewhere I read that Shelli was mad at Clay yesterday.  Why?  TIA

Becky wasn't thrilled as she'd told everyone that Audrey was going up and Shelli stabbed Becky in the back. Becky has gotten a promise of protection from Shelli and Clay for a few weeks though as a result.

They've now had the POV ceremony and Meg was put up as the replacement, so once again the BB rule book is more of a guideline than a rule book, unless one of their pets is in trouble, then it becomes a rule book. In theory Meg shouldn't have been able to be put up since Shelli told her she was putting her up. The rules are pretty clear that the nominees, either original or replacements, are not to be told in advance that they're going up. If told in advance the person told is exempt from being put up. BB tends to ignore that rule most of the time however.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I didn't think that would sit well with Becky.  Shelli is just acting too smug for me.