Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday 7/01/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I know it's early in the game but I really like Cliff and Tommy.  Hope Ovi goes this week because he drove me nuts on BBAD last night.  He seems to very gullible.

Tank of Death Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@petepetey , I can see what you're saying. The girls considered to be the hot, more popular ones are in an alliance. I'm not going to try to remember everyone but Sis, Holly, Kat, and Christie gravitated to the stronger guys like Jack, Jackson, Nick, and Sam which left girls like Nicole, Kemi, and Jess together with guys like Cliff and Ovi. 

The good thing is that, except for obvious rifts like the one between Jack and Kemi, they co-exist pretty well. They play games together, have meals together, sit out in the sun together, etc.

One of the things I find interesting is watching the unpredictable relationships develop as the weeks wear on. For example in season 19, I loved the friendship that grew between Jason Dent, the rodeo clown, and Kevin Schlehuber, the stay at home dad from Boston who had some interesting (alleged) ties to the some pretty shady characters. Every morning they would walk the backyard and share their individual stories. That's just one in a sea of many. 

I like getting to know certain players by watching the feeds and trying to predict how they will react in certain circumstances. I like watching the competitions. Sometimes I just like seeing what they're making for dinner. Not being a great cook myself I've had some inspiration over the years. I'd never made banana bread until I watched a girl named Bridgette make it in season 18. Now I make it a lot. Sounds silly, I know, but it's true!

I guess it's not for everyone and that's okay but I'll only stop watching when they pry the remote from my sticky, banana bread batter covered hands!  Hmmm yeah, maybe you need to be a certain kind of crazy to enjoy it like some of us do. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra , I like Cliff and Tommy too. They're my favorite guys by far! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman , I hope they figure out what they're doing wrong so the new fish don't succumb to the same fate as their predecessors. I know they were named Robby, Robby, Robby, Robby and Kat but I liked the rapper names Ovi gave them better--Swim Shady, Tunapac, and Mackerelmore. There were more but I can't remember them.

I'm more of a music person than a fish person so every time you say "Peacock Bass" I instantly envision an orchestra with a guy in the back playing a giant iridescent blue stringed instrument. Happens every time.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Add me to the Cliff and Tommy fanclub. Cliff a bit over Tommy. I find Christie kind of amazing in how she juggles the house. I'm pretty sure it'll implode on her badly down the road, but it's kind of fascinating to watch her keep all the balls in the air. Holly's playing an interesting game and could go far. I like Nicole a lot too. Analyse is another favorite. Christie could be another Paul as she's kind of got everyone following her a bit. Her gameplay is kind of fascinating. I can't imagine she can keep it up, but it's fun to watch while she can.

Aquariums really aren't as hard to keep as you'd think from the BB house yearly carnage. It just takes six to eight weeks for a tank to cycle during which time you have spikes of ammonia and nitrites which are lethal to fish. I suspect BB simply sets up the tank just before the show and hopes for the best, but hope won't keep the fish alive. If you know what you're doing, and you have access to the right materials, you can set up a tank in less time and keep the fish healthy, but I'm pretty sure they don't know what they're doing. You would kind of think twenty-one plus seasons in, they'd figure it out, but no.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

As insane as this may sound, Kathryn could end up winning the whole thing. On the rare occasion she's not losing her mind, she's pretty smart and funny. There's talk of her being the perpetual pawn as no one will waste a vote to remove her, so whoever she's up against will go home each week. (Jack and Kathryn are the likely nominees next week unless one of them or Jackson wins HOH.)  

Jackson had an interesting hammock talk today that has me wondering if they have a strait-jacket all strung up and ready for him off stage. He's got some serious mental health issues. He claimed he was potentially suicidal before BB as he needed to test himself somehow and BB came along just in time. We always joke that you have to fail the psych test to make BB, but I'm pretty sure he failed the psych test. He may have been the first person to ever get a negative score on it. He talked about how everything is mental. (God knows he is, but not in the way he meant it.) How he ran a marathon without training. How he became a boxer because he liked hitting people. How he pushes himself to train in the hottest part of the day just to prove he can do it. (Analyse was lying next to him thnking, "Thanks, Christie. Hook me up with the house psychopath. Great idea.") The dude has some serious issues. Suffice to say Julie will likely have extra security on hand when he gets evicted and comes out to chat her up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hello everyone, well I am so confused,about who is who,haven't watched much of b.b after dark yet,so am behind. But I am coming to the conclusion that perhaps I am getting to old for this show. Or the guest get younger and younger.I feel for Cliff he doesn't fit in and he seems so alone most of the time.The houseguest seem so immature, foul mouth on speed dial,just would like to see some more maturity on this show,these people are the me generation.I will keep watching and must admit it takes me a few weeks to really grasp whats going on.so on to more b.b.,Tucka.