Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 6/29/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!!!!

The first couple weeks are always fun trying to learn who's who, and who's aligning with who. Last year I slept through BBAD but this year I've caught it a couple times. That helps since I don't have the feeds (though I might decide to get them if things get interesting). 

My take on BBAD ~ It's hard to watch because the house guests are almost always whispering. I turn the volume on super loud, and just when I'm starting to make out what they're saying, a commercial comes on and blasts my eardrums! 

I also think there should be a disclaimer at the beginning of show saying BB is not responsible for vision loss when looking directly at Shelli's teeth. I swear if the house ever loses power, all they would have to do is put her in a room and tell her to smile. I've never seen teeth so bright, but it does beat the heck out of yellow ones. I just have to remember not to look directly at her!

I saw the beginning of the "Sleeper Cell" alliance last night and can't understand why anyone is including Audrey in anything. She's all over the place and I was shocked to hear Vanessa look at her and say, "I trust you completely." Really? Maybe she was bluffing.

As annoying as Jace is, I felt a little sorry for him. Liz seemed to be trying to come on to him a little, and I was surprised he wasn't more receptive. Maybe he was too down in the dumps due to his situation.

Another surprise was seeing Clay try to get Shelli to "rub his neck" last night. She didn't seem too into it either and I got the feeling she was distracted trying to figure out what's going on with Audrey's explanations that don't really add up to the truth. I hope she continues to question her...she's beginning to see things for what they are (I hope).

Sorry for such a long post--just thinking out loud I guess. Thanks to Gardenman, as always, for helping to make sense of it all. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update gardenman.

I like Austin and I hope he stays. Audrey may play herself right out of the game. I do not care for Meg or Becky.

It was ridiculous that Becky started to cry after being nominated. They told her what the plan was and apparently she does not have a grasp on the game.

I doubt they will allow Liz to leave since she is the twin so they want that to play out.

I like Vanessa and I would think it would be good if her and Da' Vonne teamed up but I doubt the other will let on about their jobs.

I do not like James and good grief how many times does he have to remind us he is a country boy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a bit of a shock to me when I'm just listening to the feeds and James is talking. His voice and accent remind me so much of our 'Beast Mode Cowboy' Caleb from last year, then I look up and see the little Asian guy and there's a sense of 'Okay, where did he come from?'.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

gardenman,that is funny about james,you made me laugh,ha,ha. ok now the rest of the story, yes i feel a little bit sorry for jace too.He brought it on himself ,he annoyed me from the beginning so it is what it is. Unless someone [audrey] starts a rumor about jackie saying some awful thing about some of the main players that will get the house to change their mind and vote her out.Woudln't be a big surprise,I don't think most of them care for them coming in from the A.R. Susie I agree with you about shelly's teeth,too white,and then you look at Johns teeth[dentist] and his are so yellow.Glad to see shelly stand up to audrey,so guess Audrey will get even for that,is clay dumb or what? Has he caught on about Audrey?I really hope she goes next she is so obnoxious,and every time I look up there she is. I too am beginning to like  austin he was making good points last night on after dark. I agree about the muffled sound on that show,I too have to turn it up loud and then boom a comercial.Now whats with Vanessa? Is she putting on a act ,playing "simple" or what,for a sucessful poker player she is coming off as real dense.Ok the show is coming along now ,they need to settle down and not be so paranoid,Get rid of the mole audrey.tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I am warming up to Austin also - he seems to be quite intelligent and I liked what he was saying on BBAD last night.  Tonight's BBAD starts at 11pm and is 3 hours.  I know I like Meg, Clay, Jason, James (good one gardenman!), Shelli, and Austin.   Know I don't like John, Becky, Liz.  Undecided on the rest.  Of course this could all change in a week.

Contributor

Nice update...  I have watched a little of the feeds... I think that I like James and Jason... Also feed bad for Jace... it stinks to get backdoored in the first week...kind of embarrassing for him... I would have cried too.  Not sure what to make of a few of the others... some fake personas going on now..they will become more real in time.  I am surprised that I don't like Audrey...expected to like her.  Who is the boy whom they say is like Ian?  I like him...the smart one.  For some reason I am not a fan of the dentist...he is from Scranton, PA and I have family there... he is just sort of an odd guy, isn't he?  Maybe trying too hard?  I guess a few of them are trying too hard!  Where is BBAD playing?  Is it Showtime again?

Honored Contributor

Mayfair. Steve is the new Ian. He's the science nerd. John, the dentist from Scranton, does leave a bit to be desired. Something about him just gives me the creeps. BBAD is on POP TV which used to be the TV Guide channel.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks Gardenman.  I like Steve...he was right to be upset about being put up as a pawn.  I remember the BBAD  had volume issues...lots of whispering and then the loud commercials...I think that is what made me give up...I would rather watch the live feeds... I started watching them on the Roku and it is nice to see them large and so far so good with that.  I have been tired lately so I have not watched as much as I would like to.  I need to get a better grip of who is who...Thanks for the updates...they really do help keep me on top of things!  

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Mayfair. Steve is the new Ian. He's the science nerd. John, the dentist from Scranton, does leave a bit to be desired. Something about him just gives me the creeps. BBAD is on POP TV which used to be the TV Guide channel.

There is something creepy about that dentist.  I like that jason because he says does crafts and maybe a cigerette company should  sponser him.

Trusted Contributor

Why don't we see very many scenes of the guest sitting on the bye sofa? or playing pool,also who are the smokers this year? I heard Jason talking about it and jace too anyone else?anything happening with wicked Audrey on the feeds today,they aparently have all caught on to her and are not giving her any info or taking her seriously, Clay is dumb he still trust her. tucka.