Honored Contributor

Monday 6/29/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Yesterday's POV ceremony apparently had a few houseguests laughing as Jace was named the replacement which is ruffling a few feathers. Jace was devastated and apparently cried and is afraid they'll show that. He feels he's letting his family down. Jace has figured out that Audrey is Satan and is campaigning against her. He's encouraged Liz and Austin to get rid of Audrey if they get the chance. (Good news for Jace, pretty much everyone else in the house is feeling that way now too.)

Jace learned that James had a nomination song he'd prepared for Jace's nomination but didn't sing it and when word that Jace knew about that reached James he wanted to know where Jace had learned that. After a while it became clear that the mole in their group was Audrey and pretty much everyone in the house has now been warned about how much they say to Audrey as she's untrustworthy. (My money would be on Audrey being the second player out the door right now.)

Audrey meanwhile has created yet another alliance (about her nine thousandth if I'm keeping track correctly.) This one includes Clay, Austin (not really,)  Vanessa and Shelli and calls themselves "Sleeper Cell." Austin trusts Audrey about as far as he can throw her (which could be pretty darn far) so I'm pretty sure he's there in name only. 

And our cleaner this year would appear to be Becky. Every season there's one houseguest who has the lowest tolerance level for filth and Becky appears to be this year's winner. (If you call it that.) Whenever there's cleaning to be done, Becky seems to be the one doing it.

The house should stay relatively quiet now until Thursday. Jace is going home on Thursday. He might get into it with Audrey and that could liven things up a bit, but in all likelihood he'll go out meekly. Audrey will continue to stir up trouble where ever she can, but the house is pretty much all onto her game now and I'm not sure how much anyone believes anything she says. There was briefly talk of voting out Jackie when some thought she might be the mole, but that seems to have quieted down and Jackie looks pretty safe. (Being part of the TAR twist is also good for Jackie as production probably doesn't want her gone just yet. Grodner might like Jace, but she loves her twists and ratings more. And with Austin there, she still has a wrestler type boy toy to watch.)

I'll keep an eye on the feeds today and if anything exciting breaks I'll post it, but expect things to stay pretty quiet most of the week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday 6/29/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting.  I missed Thursday altogether and caught the last 10 minutes of Sundays airing.

It usually take me a couple of weeks to catch on that Big Brother is on !!!

Valued Contributor

Good Morning Gardenman,

I didn't care for Jace from the beginning, but I do feel sorry for him.  It has to be devastating to feel like no one in the house likes you.  He thought he was very popular, and was bringing fun into the house, so he doesn't understand why he was nominated.

I was happy to see the light bulb finally go on for James, as he realized that the root of all the drama, and lies was coming from Audrey.  I'm disappointed that Clay and Shelli have now hooked up with her.

I'm enjoying watching Meg, James and Jeff.  They are lighthearted and like to have fun.  At the beginning I didn't think I would like Meg or James, but I'm liking them now.  I hope they don't do anything to change my mind. LOL.

Honored Contributor

I like Meg, James and Jeff too. I only knew Jeff from what we saw of him on TAR and I wasn't terribly impressed by that, but I'm liking him quite a bit in the house. I'm actually starting to like Austin a bit too.

I wouldn't worry about anyone being connected too much with Audrey. Pretty much everyone is connected with everyone else right now. It's a confusing web of alliances. Once Audrey goes, and I don't think it'll be long until she's gone, the alliances should start to sort themselves out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks for your updates gardenman. Really enjoy reading them every morning..

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the timeline.   Steve was talking to someone yesterday and he kept saying that this coming  thursday 7/2 they will have been in there 15 days.   I thought it is only 7?

Honored Contributor

The houseguests are in the house a week before the first show airs. That's how they have all of the footage they show on the first few shows. They go in a week before, have the first HOH comp/comps, and play the game all the way up to the first POV comp before the feeds ever turn on, or the first show airs. When the feeds came on late Thursday night, everything but the POV comp had already been completed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks for the update........love your post!

Respected Contributor

I don't know a lot of the HGs names yet so I don't understand a lot of what's going on. The dentist annoys me! He is so strange! I'm happy to hear Surfer Dude is going home this week. He was so confident and thought he was such a ladies man.  Bye bye.

It'll take me a few more times watching before I start to really catch on. At least this season seems a bit better than last, but it's early yet!Smiley Very Happy

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

Thanks for the updates gman.  I missed most of last nights show.  Not used to it being on the schedule yet.  Don't care for the dentist nor really Jace.  He gets on my nerves!  Ha!  Will be glad to see him go.