Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I just don't understand how Morgan was America's nominee this week. Here are the results from some online polls.

Big Brother Network
Kryssie - 60.54%
Morgan - 34.58%

Big Brother Daily
Kryssie - 55%
Morgan - 42%

Taran Armstrong's Twitter Poll
Kryssie - 49%
Morgan - 48%

I couldn't find the poll on Jokers, and didn't want to search for it, but I know from seeing it earlier that Kryssie was way ahead. Jokers is largely unreliable but still, something isn't adding up.

And yes, I realize I sound like a big baby. Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This is great (not great). I put off my errands until after the veto comp thinking it would be one of quicker ones but no. Turns out it's one of those one at a time things that take forever. I have things to do, I'm not happy, and yes, I realize I still sound like a big baby. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Danielle tried to reel Justin back in , but Justin's having none of it.  He's done with Danielle. The POV comp is a domino comp. This will be a long one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

LOL SusieQ, if Krissy wins this veto then I am done voting & may even stop watching.

Honored Contributor

This is going to be a very long comp. Jason took about twelve minutes. Now they've got to reset the dominos and start over again. With no time limit this could take forever for Kryssie and Justin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Shelby's up now and she's taking the better/shorter path than Jason did. We don't know the answers to the questions so we don't know the penalties, but so far Shelby's on a good place.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Shelby finished at 9:39 by my stopwatch. I think she and Jason answered the first one differently, so one of them has a three minute penalty over the other, but I could be wrong about that. (I think Shelby is right though. I think there were more shots taken in the comp hosted by Paul (the rolling the ball down the aisle) than in the golf comp hosted by Jeff. We'll find out in a few more hours. Shelby did very well though. 

Justin's up next. This could take a while with Justin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Justin did very well iwth a time of 11:19 and it would have been faster but he had a misfire the first tim and had to reset. I think he got the Jeff/Paul question wrong too. I'm pretty sure Jeff was with them longer. that golf comp went on forever and Jeff was in the house with them for quite a while before hand.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kryssie finished in 13:05. I think she got the last answer wrong though. I'm pretty sure the veto vault took longer than the balance of power comp. Danielle is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Danielle will not win the POV. hse's taking the longest possible path and will run out of dominos long befreo she reaches thefinsih. She's also wrong on Paul being there the longest. The BB community seems to feel Shelby got all three answers right and in a little over nine minutes. Danielle won't evn be close to that time. Maybe she doen'st know where the finish circle is?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!