Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Danielle was setting up two separate rows of dominos and at about the twelve minute mark we got a brief burst of fish as BB reminded her it had to be one continuous snake of dominos and not two seaparte ones. She then reoriented them and then decided Jeff was there the longest (right I think) and changed that then had a misfire midway through and then tried again. She had another misfire midway through adn now has to reset again. Her time now is 18:30 and she's still going. Even if Shelby got them all wrong, she's faster than Danielle. (They're both using the same answers, so they'd both have the same penalties, Danielle is just horrible at this comp. She's worse than Kryssie. One more try and here we go. And anoterh misfire this one at the very end. She's got to reset everything now. I really didn't think she'd be the worse at this comp. Wow! She's now over the twenty minute mark. And time for one more refire. The camera operators are getting bored. Here we go again. And she did it!  Granted it took 23:15, but she did it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I thought Justin would be hard to watch but Danielle was a disaster! I (almost) felt sorry for her. 

Honored Contributor

Justin was surprisingly good. Danielle was a disaster. I have to admit I was laughing so hard I was almost crying for a while. She was so cocky and harrogant heading into this and just knew she'd win. Yeah. Not so much. Even with penalties, she's got the slowest time. Now she's got some serious begging to do to stay in the game and there are five people who want her gone. 

Morgan's up now. Go Morgan!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morgan's chosen the right path and is doing okay, but I think she's putting her dominos too close together and will have to regroup them by the end. I think she's also aiming for Paul which I think is the wrong answer. I'm pretty sure Jeff was there longer. Shelby looks like the winner. Morgan's at the nine minute mark now and needs a few more minutes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know, me too! I couldn't believe she was so bad at that. Morgan's not really doing too well either so we really need to hope Shelby pulled out another win.

Morgan is already past the 12 minute mark and I think she may have some wrong answers. At one point she said "Shelby's going to suck at this" because the dominoes are so heavy. She's going to be in for a nice surprise if Shelby won. 

eta -  my post was meant to go after you saying you were laughing. That's why I said me too. In context it would have sounded more coherent but I was too slow! 

Honored Contributor

I think Morgan has two answers wrong, but she's finished in 13:40. Not bad.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The fan consensus seems to be that Shelby won! (Some have gone back and rewatched the comps to be sure they've got the right answers and it looks like Shelby aced it.) Yea, Shelby! It's a good thing the comp ended when it did. Those dominos were getting pretty beat up by the time Morgan's turn came. With Shelby winning (assuming she did) she'll pull down Morgan and not have to put anyone up to replace her as Morgan was America's Nominee and that will leave Jason and Danielle as the two nominees. Bye bye Danielle. (Or maybe Jason?)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yay!!! She did it!!!

So now that I'm leaving to do some errands it's almost dark and traffic will be a B.

But...was it worth it to watch Shelby pull out yet another win? Oh yeah...it was totally worth it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Time to find out who won!!! Shelby will be making the announcement as she reveals the times. Jason went first and had a time of 14:58

Shelby's time was 9:38. Justin's time was 14.18. Kryssie's time was 16:06. Danielle's time was 23:13. Morgan's time was 19:37. Shelby wins!!!!! Shelby and Morgan are just waiting to get someplace private to celebrate wildly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@Posh Gal Val wrote:

Who are these people who give Morgan the care package 4 days ago and make her the nominee today?  I'm really confused about the way America is voting. 

Not to mention, Kryssie leads the polls every week, yet someone else gets nominated.  Our votes don't count.