Honored Contributor

Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sunday saw all kinds of fun things take place. Danielle, irritated at being nominated, sniped at Justin a few times turning him further against her, then complained of developing appendicitis in an apparent attempt to get someone else to compete in the POV for her. (BB checked her out and believed she was constipated instead.) I'm not sure who she'd expect to compete in her behalf as all six house guests compete today, but she mentioned Donnie competing in her Jocasta's place when she was sick. Maybe she thought they'd fly in Shane to compete on her behalf? 

Shelby and Morgan continued to enjoy their time together. They made shish kebobs and fired up the grill, with Justin's assistance. That's the first time the grill has been used this season. Normally the grill is a very popular item, but not this year. That made Danielle even crankier as Justin was helping the girls to cook and leaving them inside starving. Morgan and Shelby continued their pool playing (both are horrible at pool) and had a lot of fun with it.  

Jason seems to have finally reached his tolerance level of Danielle and has now concluded she has to go even if Morgan is America's Nominee. I've now cast all 40 of my votes for Kryssie who once again seems to be leading in all the polls, but we'll find out if we succeeded this week at one PM ET.

Justin really, really wants Danielle gone, so today's POV comp should be good. There will be five people competing against one. If it's another elimination comp expect to see Danielle named each time as the opponent. Everyone in the house now wants her gone.

Kryssie is continuing to lie to Jason about the alliance with Shelby/Morgan/Justin and tell him she doesn't know what kind of deal Justin made with the girls. The bad news for Kryssie is Justin told Jason everything, so Jason now knows Kryssie is lying to him.

So, going into today's America's Nominee reveal and POV comp, here's how the house stands. Kryssie still wants to go to the final three with Jason and Justin. She really seems to want to finish third, though in her mind she's been masterminding the whole game from behind the scenes. (Apparently, way, way behind the scenes.) Jason wants a final three of Kryssie, Jason, and Morgan. Shelby and Morgan want Kryssie in their final three. Justin doesn't care who he's in the final three with as long as he's in the final three. Danielle wants to kill everyone and win first, second and third place as a result of everyone else being dead.

So today will find the house getting up early (as much as anyone ever gets out of bed anyway.) America's Nominee will be revealed at one-ish. The POV comp will start around four and end sometime.later in the day, night, or maybe tomorrow.

Wednesday's HOH comp will be interesting to see. If they flush Danielle out on Wednesday, it's possible only Morgan will be playing to win it. Justin will know he's safe as he's getting the final care package. Kryssie, well, she's Kryssie. Jason knows if he wants to be in the final three he has to win HOH when there are only four players left or else he'll get cut then, but if he wins this week at five he might have to sit out the HOH at four. He's alternated about wanting to win HOH this week or not. Morgan absolutely needs to win and knows it, so she'll be playing hard. That could be an interesting night of feed watching.

As has been the case each week, today's America's Nominee and POV winner are huge this week. There seem to be only two contenders for America's Nominee, Morgan and Kryssie. No matter what happens right now, if Danielle is still on the block Wednesday, she's likely going home. If she comes down, then America's Nominee becomes huge. If Morgan is on the block then the Ball Smasher side loses their only vote and LNJ and America have the only votes on who to evict. If Danielle comes down Kryssie would likely go up as the pawn and Danielle and Justin would have the votes. Danielle might take advantage of this to vote out Jason, but you don't know. More likely than not she'd target Morgan. Justin wouldn't vote out Kryssie and Kryssie would demand he not vote out Jason, so it would likely be bad for Morgan. If Danielle comes off and Kryssie is America's Nominee then it's likely goodbye to Jason. Justin would in all likelihood end up on the block opposite Jason and Kryssie. Danielle would likely vote to evict Justin. Morgan would then likley vote out Jason. America would do whatever? They could get out either Jason, Kryssie or Justin. A three way tie would leave the tie-breaker to Shelby. The girls would likely try to save Justin and pray he gets the Care Package over Danielle, and vote out Jason. It's going to be a bumpy couple of days in the old BBOTT house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

So it's either a problem with Dani's neck or appendicitis. I guess she's weighing her options to see which works more to her advantage. If she really has appendicitis, that's serious, and can be diagnosed. It would be embarrassing to disqualify from BB due to gas and constipation, but with the misfit crowd it would ironically be a fitting way to go. If she truly has appendicitis she would have to quit the game.

Also, people are saying there's a voting controversy where some people could only vote once and others say they voted three times. I don't know if there's any validity to that claim. Sometimes I think people don't understand the one hour window of time for the first round of voting. I missed a vote once and figured it out pretty quickly after that!

Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 11/14/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Hi everyone, haven't been posting much.  Am home recuperating from knee replacement surgery but watching as much as I can. 

Danielle is wearing on my last nerve and I see apparently everyone else's.  I cannot believe the things she wishes on the Ball Smashers, i.e. blow themselves up with the grill, punch them in the face.  There should be a limit as to how you act in there about threatening people.  Does she think that endears her to America? I voted for Kryssie for AN and I hope she wins this time.  Was so glad to see Justin join forces with Shelby & Morgan but can someone tell me why he told Jason.  Can't figure that guy out. Well things are going to get interesting real fast here soon.

Honored Contributor

Justin's not the brightest guy in the world. Strategy is not his strong suit. He just lives in his own, odd little world. We've been seeing him slide more and more to the Ball Smasher side, and if Whitney had stayed a Ball Smasher, Justin might have joined them a few weeks ago. When Whitney flipped to the LNJ it anchored Justin there for a while. Now Whitney's gone and he's trying to drag Kryssie to the Ball Smasher side while she desperately clings to Jason. I'm not sure where Justin's real loyalty lies. Kryssie was his number one, then Whitney may have taken her place. Now he knows Jason is Kryssie's number one and he's largely on his own. I wouldn't be shocked to see him jump completely to the Ball Smasher side.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 that sounds painful. Hang in there and take it easySmiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

And America's Nominee is . . . . .Morgan. Dang!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I give up. Might as well just start rooting Gassie Girl for the win. Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

Granny77 hope you heal fast. At least you watch BBOTT to get your mind away from your knee. What the heck? Morgan? I stayed up late just to get all 40 votes for Krissy. Jokers poll had Krissy for the nom. I don't understand how this happened.  The way things are going, watch Dani win the veto.

New Contributor

Who are these people who give Morgan the care package 4 days ago and make her the nominee today?  I'm really confused about the way America is voting. 

Honored Contributor

@Posh Gal Val wrote:

Who are these people who give Morgan the care package 4 days ago and make her the nominee today?  I'm really confused about the way America is voting. 

Supposedly the LNJ fans have figured out a way to cheat the system and are determined to get Jason the win. I have no idea why they want him to win, but they want him to win

Now the POV is critical. If anyone but Danielle wins the POV then Morgan should survive. (I hope.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!