Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 10/24/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

It's actually painful watching Neeley. They should let her stop.

Yeah, she's over seventeen minutes in with two penalties for another six minutes and she's still got a wrong answer and she has no clue which one is wrong. she's really gasping now and exhausted.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 10/24/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Neeley completed it in about 20 minutes 16 seconds, but she also had two three minute penalties, so her total time is 26 minutes 16 seconds. Not a great time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And now it's Kryssie. Kryssie says she afraid of heights, so this will be exciting. She's moving faster than Neeley. (Not that that's hard.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kryssie won't win. She's over six minutes in and just taking her first number across and it's the worng number. She's really gasping too. We're now over seven minutes, and she fell so she's done. Morgan's looking really good at this point.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kryssie is now over 15 minutes with four penalties and she's quitting complaining she's bleeding. She says they'll just have to sit there and watch her until the thirty minutes are up. She's done!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kryssie says htere's no more skin on her hands and to DQ her, she's out. Oddly enough we can't see any blood on the feeds at all. She keeps looking at her hands, but there's no obvious blood. She drinks out of her clear bottle and there's no apparent blood on it.  If you listen to her there's pools of blood everywhere, but we're not seeing it anywhere. (An dI'm wtching this on my 42" HDTV and we just got a close-up of her hand and it looks fine. She's just standing on the platform waiting for the time to run out. (She's got about eight more minutes to go.) She'll be 30 minutes and four penalties for a total of 42 minutes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That was a bit of a roller coaster ride. First I was annoyed by her excuse of having a fear of heights. It wasn't surprising, she's the queen of excuses. Then I thought she started off good, and since I knew she couldn't beat Morgan, I was happy for her (so gracious, right? lol). Then she started appealing to production about her bleeding hands and I was back to annoyed. Now, watching her stand there, I feel bad for her. Oh God no, don't let this feeling mean I'm growing a heart. 

Honored Contributor

This may very well be one of the funniest things I've seen on the feeds. Krysiie our powerlifter, "toughest broad in here," "if there's a wall I'll run right through it," sitting out the rest of the comp because "her hands are bleeding." Bear in mind we've seen close-ups and there's no blood. The poor saps in the HOH room are napping and have no idea the comedy they're missing downstairs. 

So with Kryssie timing out with four penalties she now has a 42 minute time. We're halfway through with Shelby, Scott and Justin to go. Once the hazmat team comes in to clean up the gallons and gallons of imaginary blood Kryssie left behind, we should move on to the next competitor.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Wow!! I was in shock watching Krissy. This is not going to be a good week for Krissy, her HOH she told everyone not to tell her what to do and she put Scott up (which she should have back doored him or wait for America) now this bleeding of the hands( no one saw any) and I think her friend (Neeley) will be going this week. Krissy really let her alliance down.

Honored Contributor

Morgan is continuing to graze her way through the storeroom. She's had a sandwich, crackers and peanut butter, half a tomato, and she just opened a can of nuts. I think it's reasonable to assume she'll gain ten pounds by the time the comp ends. It must be driving her crazy not knowing what's going on. She knows she had two wrong that she had to fix, but she has no idea how bad everyone else has been.

Kryssie made a quick pit stop in the bathroom to wash her hands and apply two bandaids before stomping into the Have Not room to wait out the rest of the comp. Expect her to be contacting a personal injury lawyer at the first possible moment. (Victor in that rope comp with Natalie in BB 18 really did badly injure his hands, but Kryssie's appear to be fine.)

Shelby's up now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!