Honored Contributor

Monday 07/08/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the God of Big Brother loooked down upon the house and frowned. Each year a great competition took place to find the most worthy and deserving players, yet once again a series of fools had infiltrated the house.

"This creature who is now in charge. The human formerly named John who changed his name to Jack to hide his criminal past. Has he changed his ways?"

"No, my lord," said his underling. "His ego continues to be larger than his massive frame."

"The earthquakes sent to rattle him, have they had no effect?"

"He laughs at them my lord."

"The injury to his closest ally, that human who goes by many names. That Jackson/Michie/Mickey, surely that tempered his behavior."

"I'm afraid not my lord."

"The plague of snakes?"

"No effect. In fact he won an award for handling them in a timely fashion. Thankfully it was a minimal award, but it still bolstered his already inflated ego."

"And the death of Sam's grandfather? Surely that made him reconsider his own mortality?"

"I'm afraid not."

"And the rest of the houseguests, what do they think of him?"

"They seem nearly as smitten with him as the houseguests two years ago were smitten with the one named Paul. Kemi threatens his presence in the house, so the house is united in removing her before she can harm him. Instead of rallying around Kemi to help her remove the beast, they have united to remove her so she can no longer threaten him. The maiden Analyse has become smitten with him and offers herself to him nightly."

"For which he should be thankful."

"But he is not, my lord. For even though she is the fairest in the land and a sweet, somewhat naive girl, he has no gratitude and feels nothing towards her. He simply uses her and brags to those nearest him of her giving herself to him."

"The fool!"

"He is smitten with the one he cannot have in the woman Christie, who has no time for men. It is to her he's pledged his heart."

"He's pledged his heart to the one who can never love him?"

"His foolishness is exceeded only by his bulk your holyness."

"Who there will strike him down and remove him from my sight? Who should I favor going forward to remove this pestilence from the land?"

"It is hard to predict my lord. He has deals with nearly all of the rest to protect them. Those who consider plotting against him are being watched for by the two-faced witch Isabella who reports any dissent back to him for him to deal with."

"I thought she'd fallen out of his favor?"

"She has my lord, but she and her consort Nick have no clue they are no longer favored by him and continue to serve him even though he no longer favors them."

"What fools these mortals be." 

End of storytime and back to the game. Yes, our idiotic HOH Jack won the Chaos comp and was awarded a nearly meaningless prize. (Thank God! Some suspect the prize was changed when they saw Jack win it. Since no one knows what the prize is until the winner gets it in the DR they could have multiple options printed up from very powerful to relatively meaningless. He got the relatively meaningless one.) He simply gets to redo a POV draw. SInce three names are locked in each week, he merely gets to have them redo the draw for the other three if he's not happy with the draw they got. There's no guarantee the new draw won't be worse than the first one however, so it's a dubious prize and insanely weak compared to Ovi's. Ovi gets to wipe the nominees away and force the HOH to pick two new people which is much more powerful.

Jack started out telling no one he won and even denied winning it, lying to his closest allies, but last night he finally came clean and admitted to his beloved Christie that he won the prize and told her what it was. (By the way, he offered to break up with Analyse, who he truly feels nothing for, if it made Christie happy. He's also bragged to Jackson and Nick about "nailing" Analyse, so he's a bit more of a scum bag than he appeared and he appears to be a big scum bag. One seriously questions Jack's sanity sometimes. Well, most of the time.)

The good news is Jackson/Michie/Mickey is starting to tire of Jack's arrogance (Welcome to the club) and has admitted Jack's getting on his nerves a bit to Holly. (By the way Jackson/Michie/Mickey was a follower of Holly's on Instagram and knew of her, if not actually knew her through a mutual friend. Lots of connections are leaking out this year. Kassting looks like they found a few houseguests they liked and then asked them if they knew of anyone who might like to be on the show. Kind of a lazy casting process.)

Kemi is working hard to try and stay in the game. She's made a smart move to try and get Sam to use the POV on her, but it's unlikely he will. He could as he has no real close allies Jack could target to retaliate, but I don't think he wants to upset the big alliance in the house. We'll find out later today when the POV ceremony takes place, but I doubt that he'll use it. Kemi's best chance is to have Jessica continue to annoy the house enough that they vote her out. And Jessica is very good at annoying the house. 

Oddly enough Kat is becoming one of my favorite houseguests. You're never quite sure what'll come out of her mouth, but it's usually funny. I like Nicole and Cliff still. Ovi is growing on me, but he's still kind of an idiot in terms of gameplay. David has a good feel for the game but is having a hard time finding an ally. Kat's the best he's got and while I like Kat, she's not necessarily the best ally.

We need someone outside the cult of Jack to win HOH this coming week for some variety, but that will be challenging as he's got some connection with almost everyone. Nicole might be bold enough to take a shot at him, but who do you put up against Jack to ensure he goes? Jack versus Jackson? Would they vote out Jackson instead though? Isabella seems determined to stick to the eight person alliance even though she and Nick are no longer in it as far as the other six are concerned. Jackson is tiring of Jack (as are we all) but I doubt he'd turn on him just yet. The good news is Jack can't win HOH this coming week. If someone wants to take a shot at him, this would be a good time to do so.

I'll post back later after the POV ceremony, but I don't expect anything to change. Sam will likely not use the POV and Kemi and Jessica will remain the nominees. If one of the eight wins HOH this coming week, Jessica and probably Nicole or maybe Kat will be the new nominees. We need someone outside the eight to win HOH this week and be willing to make a big move.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Monday 07/08/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Jack is full of himself for sure. People on social media are hating him almost as much as they did Christine. That said, I'm surprised about the hooplah concerning his name. Jack is a common nicknme for John. My FIL is John but we call him Jack. My nephew is also a John/Jack. People on twitter really ran with the "He changed his name because he's a criminal" story. lol  He hardly has an extensive criminal history. In my opinion, he is just a pompous ****** who arrogance has probably alienated his family and friends. Analyse isn't much better. She just isn't as much of an extrovert...yet. BTW, she was bragging to the girls about getting busy with Jack, including size description. TMI Sys.

I, too, am beginning to like Kat. I really like Sam. He's my favorite. Nicole is ok. I am not a fan of Jack, Michie, Holly, Sys, or Jessica. The rest...meh. The jury is still out.

Thanks for the updates, Gman! Always appreciated!

Honored Contributor

KKali! Nice to see you around. I hadn't bumped into you on the forums for a bit. I like Sam too. He seems like a decent guy and isn't screaming as much now.

Jackson's up early today working on eating up all the food in the house. He's still limping quite a bit which could indicate his ankle is more seriously injured than initially believed. Simple twists and minor sprains tend to be day or two injury, but he's still limping about the same. He said the swelling was gone yesterday and when the swelling's gone the limping tends to diminish. So far today he's picked through a can of mixed nuts pulling out his favorites, then some walnut pieces in a different bag, now he's moved on to butchering a few apples. Given how much time the refrigerator door is open in the house, they might as well just take the doors off.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kind of a busy house this morning. No Cliff notes, but he got up and went to the bathroom while Jackson was eating. David's up now attempting to do some laundry.  Just as a note to anyone jealous of Analyse for being with Jack in the shower this morning, those who eavesdropped on their, shall we say coupling, reported that he lasted all of eight seconds. That's not an especially impressive performance for the guy. Or for any guy. Heck, it's not impressive for a hummingbird, and they're supposed to be fast. Eight seconds? Yeah, I'm thinking Analyse could find someone a tick better than that. In fact, it would be hard to find someone worse.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Well @gardenman  I have to thank you for your posts today.  I rarely reply although I never miss your daily news, thank you.  However, you outdid yourself today and gave me quite a few laughs on this rainy Monday morning.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Kemi is the house's stealth whisperer this year. Half the time I don't even know she's whispering until I see her lips moving. If you're going to be in an alliance with her it helps to be a lip reader. When BB urges her to move her microphone higher it just about blows out your eardrums if you've turned up the volume to try and hear what she's whispering.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Evidently Analyse's hygiene is less than stellar. Shades of Natalie BB 11...
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Yeah, there's been talk that her deodorant doesn't work.  BB doesn't give us as much morning shower cam these days so you don't really know how frequently anyone bathes these days. I think it's Sam or Nick and maybe Ovi who showers twice a day. We did see Holly take a long, long shower the other day. Even the other houseguests were like, "Are you still taking a shower?"

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Hey guys...it’s a lot of work drying that mop of hair..

Anyway, if you’re beautiful and get told you’re beautiful a hundred times a day, do you really care what anyone thinks?  (Just kidding)

Honored Contributor

Analyse seems pretty self-aware of the problem as I've seen her sniffing her own underarms several times and complaining about the deodorant not working. I know she was briefly in the shower with Jack early this morning, but she might have been briefly (very briefly) distracted.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!