Honored Contributor

This is a group of stories on Amazon based on a NYT column by the same name. I've only seen 2 episodes but if you're a romantic give this a try.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the first episode about the NY doorman.  It was a very sweet story.  The second episode with Dev Patel  was a lovely romantic story.  I struggled with the episode with Anne Hathaway, really did not like it.  The episode with Tina Fey and John Slattery, I watched the beginning, got bored and never watched any of the remaining episodes.

I wish everyone else better luck!

Honored Contributor

Funny that this was posted today, I watched all eight episodes in one sitting today. My favorite episode was the last one because, well you'll see, make sure you watch that one last!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Funny that this was posted today, I watched all eight episodes in one sitting today. My favorite episode was the last one because, well you'll see, make sure you watch that one last!

@Jordan2 , oh I will, you can depend on it !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Excellent shows, very human, not romantic comedy stuff.  The end is great.

Respected Contributor

I love reading the Modern Love stories. I haven’t done it recently but I used to read the Modern Love stories online at the NY Times. One year we rented a cottage for a week and one of the books at the cottage was a compilation of Modern Love stories from the NY Times column (which of course I read while I was there).  Thanks for the heads up. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Modern Love

[ Edited ]

Episode 2 and 3 were my favorites. Dev Patel's story was a good one about Destiny, and Anne Hathaway in Episode 3 was fantastic. Hard to watch, but true to life if you have anyone, relative or friend, who has struggled with mental illness. I think it is a much watch for our times, IMO.

dee

Honored Contributor

I liked the frist three and tolerated the last three, I di dlike the end.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.