Honored Contributor

Re: Modern Family Who’s Pregnant

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:
Maybe people who didn’t want to be spoiled shouldn’t have opened a post that blatantly asked to be spoiled. Personally, I thought the OPs title meant they were asking for the answer, not speculating.

I do wonder if the fact she slept with two guys will be a plot point or if we just aren’t aware of how time works. I was almost wondering if it would be Alex, since she was the focus of the other plot last night. Haley was a little predictable.

I I'm the OP, I wasn't asking for the answer, just speculating. I don't open a thread on a show I haven't watched until I get a chance to see it. I always think it's my responsibility not to look, I never blame the poster.

Exactly right, if the subject is a tv show that I haven't seen yet....I don't read that thread.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Modern Family Who’s Pregnant

I live in the west coast & knew when I saw this thread the east coast already saw the show. I want to know spoilers before I see the show. I read spoilers on everything because I can't wait. LOL Remember the show Dallas? Who shot JR? I called my friend (east coast) and asked her who shot him before the show aired in my area. That's just me.