Honored Contributor

Modern Family Who’s Pregnant

They have been teasing this episode in the promos, someone is pregnant. The obvious contenders are Claire, Gloria, Haley, and Alex ( Manny has a girlfriend but that would be boring). I’m thinking it could be Haley ( she isn’t that bright and has slept with two different guys in the same time period), or Claire, finally getting her freedom, empty nest, and having to start all over again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Modern Family Who’s Pregnant

Stella?  LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Stella?  LOL

@denisemb, Ha Ha, Stella was rumored to have been the one who died, it better not be her!!

Contributor

It's Haley.  Just found out minutes ago.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sansun wrote:

It's Haley.  Just found out minutes ago.

I would hope you didn't just ruin it for the majority of the country.       IN BIG BOLD LETTERS!

Super Contributor

Ruined it for me.  😪 I have it recorded to watch tomorrow.  

Super Contributor

@Deb665 wrote:

Ruined it for me.  😪 I have it recorded to watch tomorrow.  

The speculation was fun.  It is completely ruined now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe people who didn’t want to be spoiled shouldn’t have opened a post that blatantly asked to be spoiled. Personally, I thought the OPs title meant they were asking for the answer, not speculating.

I do wonder if the fact she slept with two guys will be a plot point or if we just aren’t aware of how time works. I was almost wondering if it would be Alex, since she was the focus of the other plot last night. Haley was a little predictable.
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Maybe people who didn’t want to be spoiled shouldn’t have opened a post that blatantly asked to be spoiled. Personally, I thought the OPs title meant they were asking for the answer, not speculating.

I do wonder if the fact she slept with two guys will be a plot point or if we just aren’t aware of how time works. I was almost wondering if it would be Alex, since she was the focus of the other plot last night. Haley was a little predictable.

I I'm the OP, I wasn't asking for the answer, just speculating. I don't open a thread on a show I haven't watched until I get a chance to see it. I always think it's my responsibility not to look, I never blame the poster.

Honored Contributor

There were no contenders with that; it was going to be Haley. No one I know was surprised although my sister thought that there was slim chance that it was Alex.