Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's a silly show, but I like it.

Does anybody know when the last season will start?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Modern Family Fall Return?

Wednesday September 25th

Honored Contributor

I always thought this show was funny in its infancy. Once the kids grew up, they got different writers, it went downhill. I haven't watched in years. I still watch the early ones when I catch them in reruns.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I always thought this show was funny in its infancy. Once the kids grew up, they got different writers, it went downhill. I haven't watched in years. I still watch the early ones when I catch them in reruns.

As a musician, I remember a Christmas episode about Christmas Caroling that can still make me laugh so hard I get out of breath, but I haven’t watched in several seasons either. 

As MY “Modern Family” has grown larger and funnier, the make believe ones on TV have lost their appeal to me.

I still hate to miss “Mom” and the onagain/off again “Life In Pieces”, butI think that’s because I dearly love the acting and characters, and forgive more of the silliness.

We all NEED some silly laughter in our lives, though, that’s for sure!

Trusted Contributor

Love this show ~ watch reruns every day : )

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 Last I heard it's not coming back. The fella that plays Jay didin't want to be on the show any longer.Just like Jim Parson didn't want to be on "Bing Bang" So do the show without them. Wouln't be a big deal for me.