Honored Contributor

Re: Mistresses Season Finale

I think Karen slept with a lot of the men because she mentioned more than once that she was careful and used protection.....most of the time. She even had the conversation with Ben on Monday night's show.

My very first thought is that Karen will be pregnant. And I wonder if it will be the doctor's baby who moved to Boston?

The ending I thought was very predictable. I knew Joss would go to Harry. In fact you could tell from the first episode that Harry and Joss would end up hooked up. And of course Savi will find them together.

I just hope that when the new season starts, they pick up where this one left off. They didn't do that this year. They started this season brand new as if nothing that happened during the last season ender took place. We were just supposed to forget about it all.

Alyssa Milano had her baby I believe August 27. That date might not be exactly right but she had the baby.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info on Alyssa. I think she's good in that part. I just couldn't get into thinking of her as a mistress. I shouldn't even comment since I've only seen parts of a few shows.

I always thought I might watch it but never could get into it.

I don't know much but isn't the guy I saw on there going to be the new guy on another show we all watch.

He's the guy who was the love interest of one of the guys on Revenge. Is it a soap he's coming on? I can't remember now.

See how bad my memory is? It was just recent we've been talking about it.

Super Contributor

Justin Hartley, who plays Scott, will be the new Adam Newman on Y&R.

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 maddiecat said:

Justin Hartley, who plays Scott, will be the new Adam Newman on Y&R.

I just might have to start watching Y&R again. Now this guy is hawt. Joss was in a win, win situation. She should have tried to hang on to both of them! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Esteemed Contributor

I've read that Mistresses may not be renewed for another season.

My first thought was that Karen was pregnant, too.

Alyssa Milano isn't due yet. She had her baby shower at the beginning of August and at that time they said she had two more months. Maybe she ended up having the baby early? I know at the end of August she posted a picture of her and her newborn son on his birthday (3rd I think?)

Honored Contributor

She had her baby today. It was a girl and they named her Elizabella Dylan. She was 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

I just noticed that the article I saw and posted about previously was from August 31....2011!!!! Sorry about that. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

She announced her pregnancy in March but I think she was already a couple months pregnant when she made the announcement.

Honored Contributor

As far as the series goes, on one website I found it was listed as having been renewed for 2015. But on another website it says it's not been renewed or cancelled yet.

It was towards the end of September last year that it was renewed for this year.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't find out either.

Super Contributor

I just watched the last two shows and I didn't get why April warned her rat of a husband that the FBI was coming to get him or knew where he was, don't remember the exact words. Her husband pretended to be dead, had another family, deserted his daughter, so I don't understand her actions in the FBI office warning him, especially since he put her and her daughter in danger from his drug dealing.
Honored Contributor

cyndog my best friend's husband is a retired police Lieutenant. He's the first to say the most dangerous calls to do on are the domestic ones.

Many, many times the wives (even after being beaten senseless) would not want them arrested. That's why the law was changed. The police can arrest him anyway.

But he'd also say some of the women would start beating up the policeman. Who knows? I know it's different (battered women is terrible and afraid).

But my point is who knows why anyone does what they do.