Honored Contributor

Re: Mistresses Season Finale

I'm curious. Do you guys who watch this show feel like they brought it to an end or a way that it could be an end?

Super Contributor

I get that Annabelle, but on the show the husband was "dead" and gone for years having left her because of debts and another family, no abuse mentioned, so ya got me, ha, ha. No, I don't think it's a satisfying ending if that was the last show.
Honored Contributor

I was explaining why some women do what they do. There isn't a simple answer. Without knowing I'd say maybe she still loved him? I don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking April's first husband isn't dead -- he's in witness protection after singing to the feds. I hope April ends up with Savy's former guy -- the attorney. They look great together. Poor Savy. That's all I have to say about her. Wish Karen wasn't so needy. Doesn't fit her professional profile.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I like April with Daniel. Not sure I care for her with Dominic.

Savi is a mess, isn't she?

I do not care for Karen's character at all. I personally think she's a terrible actress.

Honored Contributor

One of the guys (don't know who he's connected with) he used to be on Revenge, will now be playing Adam on Y&R.

I didn't see enough shows to see who he was with but I saw where he's been hired to play Adam.

He doesn't look close to the guys who played Adam. Totally different.

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 annabellethecat said:

One of the guys (don't know who he's connected with) he used to be on Revenge, will now be playing Adam on Y&R.

I didn't see enough shows to see who he was with but I saw where he's been hired to play Adam.

He doesn't look close to the guys who played Adam. Totally different.

Justin Hartley, was Scott, the plastic surgeon engaged to Joss.

Super Contributor

I know, that sad/hurt/miserable face on Karen all the time, it's weird.
Honored Contributor

We hope to find out by Sept 30 if it gets renewed.