Honored Contributor

Mind Hunter - Anyone Else Watch It

I just started watching this.  I find it fascinating.  My daughter told me about it.  It's about the beginning of how the criminal behavior started.

Anyone else watch it? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Mind Hunter - Anyone Else Watch It

I have season 1 on a burned dvd.  Will binge watch as I recover from my upcoming 2nd eye surgery.

I heard good things about this show.  Netflex has already ordered season 2.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just started watching this.  I find it fascinating.  My daughter told me about it.  It's about the beginning of how the criminal behavior started.

Anyone else watch it? 

Yes, it’s very good. 

Trusted Contributor

Loved it!

Respected Contributor

Really enjoyed it. There is a second season coming.

Honored Contributor

It's interesting watching shows based on the 50's and 60's (I know this is the 60's). 

I told my daughter today it's amazing to think growing up (I'm 71 soon), I was never around any cigarette smoke.  No one was allowed to smoke in my house growing up.  My Dad smoked but he had to do it outside even then.

My Aunt (whom I lived with along with my Grandma) thought it was a filthy habit and wouldn't allow it.  Wow!  She really saved my lungs!  Ha!  I've met people who never smoked but got lung cancer and in some cases the Dr felt it was due to long term smoke inhailation during their early years.  Sad really.

Anyway, totally off subject.  It's amazing how so many things (like the Miranda act) that we know of today didn't happen until 1966.