Respected Contributor

Re: Millionaire Lottery Dream Home

Never judge a book by his cover, he is good helps them out listens to them to find the house. Tattoos or whatever has no problem with me get me the house & they love him stop being judgmental.

Valued Contributor

You know its sad that someone has a problem with a host because they have tatoos.

Maybe try hard to Look beyond their body art and what they look like, and maybe celebrate them for their accomplishments and the good they do for others. Would you rather have someone who didnt have tatoos but was a complete jack a#@? 

David in my opinion absolutely makes the show. Maybe your'e a little uptight. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch often (hardly watch at all) and I've never seen David's tattoos. Where are they located? Does he remove his clothes to show them off?

He seems very nice though.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

You know its sad that someone has a problem with a host because they have tatoos.

Maybe try hard to Look beyond their body art and what they look like, and maybe celebrate them for their accomplishments and the good they do for others. Would you rather have someone who didnt have tatoos but was a complete jack a#@? 

David in my opinion absolutely makes the show. Maybe your'e a little uptight. 

I have a feeling that it's not just the tattoos that she has a problem with.

She also has a problem with Alberti wearing *gasp* sneakers while on air.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@Reever You must be drop dead gorgeous and always look like a million bucks with the way you present yourself to the world every day that you feel so comfortable judging other people’s physical appearances. However, since you are constantly putting down hosts like Alberti and vendors like Harry Saltkin, I’m guessing you aren’t that self aware, or you’d realize how mean you come across. Try saying something nice or positive for once, 

Honored Contributor

I like watching this show for one reason the houses are so "cheap" compared to where I live.

David seems like a lovely man enjoying his job,  don't like his tats either 

Honored Contributor

I love David's show, he is a little over the top with his tats but it's his body, not mine.

He seems to genuinely care for his clients.

Honored Contributor

I adore David! He is adorable!!!!  The show wouldn't be worth watching without him.  He is so personable, friendly, professional and sweet.  And I think he is so darn cute!!!

I wish I'd win the lottery - I'd love to have him help me pick out my dream home!  I seriously couldn't care less about his tats.  

I think he is the perfect host for this show and I enjoy it even more because of him!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't quite get tattoos.  My next door neighbor is a world renowned tattoo artist and I've seen quite a bit of his work.  What he does is magnificent, but personally, I'd put it on canvas rather than on people's bodies.  When tattoos became popular (again), most people were going with one or two here or there.  Now people are covered from their necks to their toes and some even on their faces.  That gives me the creeps.  I often wonder what these people will look like when they get old.  One young person told me he doesn't worry about it because he's sure there will be an invention by that time to safely remove tattoos.  Yikes.

David from MLDH is the kind of guy you either like or not.  I can take him in small doses, but I do think he has excellent taste and can decorate a home beautifully.  I enjoy seeing how some of the winners choose to spend their money.  Most are pretty conservative and don't purchase anything that's too over the top.

Trusted Contributor

I love the show and love David, the tatoos don't both me.  The only thing that bothers me about the show is I have noticed when he says they can buy a house furnished,  it appears that the people are already living there and maybe the show was filmed after the fact.  For example, I get that you can buy a furnished house but that shouldn't include all their knick nacks,  plant stands,  the house is exactly the same after they move in as it was during the tour,

otherwise enjoy the show and love David.