Honored Contributor

Did that get prempted tonight? Bravo channel .

Esteemed Contributor

Yes - I was surprised it wasn't on.  I checked the listings and it will be back next week with Tracy going to Dubai.  

Honored Contributor

Yep, it's all about her and her limitless ambition. Guess the husband has

full custody now. Sad.

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad the show will be back!  I assume Top Chef will be over and with the addition of a 90 minute Project Runway (too long - should only be 1 hr.) they will reschedule Millionaire Listings in somewhere. 

I like Tracy as a realtor.  I think she's a good addition to the show.  I think Altman has a bit of a crush on her.  He tends to act more boyish and flirtatious when she's around.  He gets a little bit more likable. 

I love seeing the homes and what the new finishes are in the kitchens and bathrooms.  I do not live in California and their sense of style and whats on trend aren't the same as where I'm at.  I find it informative as well.  I like the NYC guys best tho!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I find those fancy mega millions Cal. homes and New York homes, also, cold and plain. Looks like they have been laid out for a magazine spread.

Just not 'homey', cozy and look like real people live there. Great for people whose whole life is worrying about money and making more never getting enough money types, but, not for homey types like me

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

I wouldn't want the aggravation and responsibility of  supervising the large staff that would be required to maintain and operate some of those mansions!!

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 

not to mention insurance and taxes in CAL.!   Enough said !

course, if you can spend 10 million or so on a house guess that wouldn't

faze you. LOL   My home insurance leaped about 700 this yr and It's not worth one million LOL