Honored Contributor

tonight should be good show. Flagg, tears up during his rehearsal  for his wedding.  Tracy, has a client crawl back to her when he had quit her, now, he wants her back to sell his place.

Altman, the rat is under a deadline that means it's time for Heather to whine and add to his pressure hahahah

Honored Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings

[ Edited ]

I've got the last 3 episodes on DVR and will watch them tonight. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't like Tracy, She doesn't seem to connect with her husband and kids very much or very well.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, she's to ambitious for a gal who has kids to raise. Like I've said before in my other threads about the show. Somebody reported that she's now divorced. I can see why. Feel sorry for her girl's.   You can be successful and make millions single or devote little more time to the kids you bought into the world for what reason she had who knows. She didn't even know what grade her daughter was in . Her husband had to tell her. How sad.

That 'marriage' of Flagg's won't last. That Bobby just doesn't seem sincere.

Think Flagg is in for a lot of heartache later. Pre nup, has been signed, I , understand. Good idea.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Next Thurs. by the way is the last show (finale) for the Cal. bunch.

Guess we go back to New York, now, whenever that begins.

Valued Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings

[ Edited ]

I was surprised to hear next week was the season finale.  Didn't it just start again in mid November? Sure seems like a short season.

Can't stand Tracy. I think she's totally unnecessary for the show.

Not a fan of the New York version of the show. Just can't get into it.

Honored Contributor

I agree.   Few shows on TV that are worth devoting time to watch.

Whenever, one comes on I enjoy usually lasts month at most.

PBS has my history series shows. Anything concerning the Royals I'm

right there. Smithsonian channel is educational , also. Don't like those stupid shows all about empty headed rich women that call themselves housewives.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I agree I think Josh is making a huge mistake!!!! I hope you're right he has pre-nup cuz Bobby is definitely not into him as he is to him.

The other one I can't figure is Madison with that young twit!!!

and of course, Tracy is really not into anyone but herself & $$$$!

I'm looking forward to the premier of Bethany & Frederic that should be a interesting show! Starts 2/6

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's just me but lately Josh Flagg's voice is getting on my last nerve. It's so nasally......or something. The Brits are annoying. Josh Altman is arrogant. Madison is whiny. Whatshername is quite fond of herself. Why do I still watch this show I wonder being that they all bother me in one way or another. It used to be one of my favorites. I do like Josh's brother though.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the infor on Bethany & Frederic. Don't care for her, though, she seems too nasty acting. Surprised Frederic wants to work so much I assume his baby is here by now. He's whined over having a kid for yrs. and now he's doing 2 shows plus high end selling real estate ?

I guess the ex husband , who is cute, by the way is minding the kids.

Maybe he will re marry and to a woman who can mother the girls.

Could be Tracy was born in poverty and was treated bad when she was growing up and she's driven ,  to make sure she's never poor again.

Honored Contributor

A long time ago I really liked Madison. Now, I can hardly stand him. He seems so wimpy and whiney/whiny (?) And that BF of his -- just don't like him. Too young. too smarmy.

I didn't like the Brits at all at first, then they grew on me. I'll take them over a**h**e Altman any day and that ridiculous Heather..