Respected Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings tonight

What with all that said about the agents, I still do njoy seeing the NYC apartments - the buildings, the neighborhoods, the VIEWS, the finishes, etc....Everything $10M or so can bring Smiley Happy

I also think Fredrik is probably the best dressed man I have ever seen.  He wears the most fantastic clothes and they fit him to perfection.  Of course at 6'5" or so he really stands out in his wardrobe choices.  His personality is such that you'd want to do business with him.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

Do you know when the other new show starts on Ca.    ?

He should shake things up a bit...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I bet it won't be till late Fall. We have to finish up with NY, then, they will run some temp series for awhile till they announce the Cal. bunch

probably Nov if I had to guess

Esteemed Contributor

If I remember correctly, the LA version starts in January 2020.

For some reason, I am not enjoying this NY season so much as previous seasons.

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam , @SharkE , @twinsister  

I believe Millionaire listing Los Angeles will air

in January 2020.

Yes Fredrik will shake it up for sure and can't wait!!

Meanwhile we  will just have to suffer through the rest

of NYC.  I'll continue watching the show while

Fredrik and of course Steve are still on.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

Thanks for letting me know...Smiley Happy

yep..it will be interesting and like you i will keep watching him in New York.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Pink123  Yes!  I totally agree with all you said.  As far as settled deals BEFORE the cameras are brought out.....that's a no-brainer.

That's pretty much the way everything is done these days.

I know for a fact everything done in court (legal-wise) is done by the attorney's way before you go in front of a judge.  It just the formality to go before a judge.

I know for a fact of a case where one lawyer played golf with the son of a judge and it was all worked out before the person even stood before a judge.  

I know several instances were it was all worked out BEFORE a person saw a judge.

So, in the case of any of these reality shows, you bet it's worked out.....anytime lawyers get involved and when you're talking about a lot of money.....do I smell a lawyer?

I got ready to post and figued I had better put in a clause that says, "Nothing...burp! Against lawyers.  They've saved me mucho dollars many times.....and also cost me mucho dollars in the process.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Pink123  Yes!  I totally agree with all you said.  As far as settled deals BEFORE the cameras are brought out.....that's a no-brainer.

That's pretty much the way everything is done these days.

I know for a fact everything done in court (legal-wise) is done by the attorney's way before you go in front of a judge.  It just the formality to go before a judge.

I know for a fact of a case where one lawyer played golf with the son of a judge and it was all worked out before the person even stood before a judge.  

I know several instances were it was all worked out BEFORE a person saw a judge.

So, in the case of any of these reality shows, you bet it's worked out.....anytime lawyers get involved and when you're talking about a lot of money.....do I smell a lawyer?

I got ready to post and figued I had better put in a clause that says, "Nothing...burp! Against lawyers.  They've saved me mucho dollars many times.....and also cost me mucho dollars in the process.

@Annabellethecat66  Yep, your so right with most legal cases that go to trial.  Things have been worked out before the trial begin's and the lawyers just act it out

including the judge haha.

Only trial that is different is "jury" and that's where

they have to actually do some hard work.  But even

with "jury trials" many times if the prosecution or defense see's their cases sinking fast they will make a backroom deal and then tell all the juror's

to go home.  It happened to me when I was sitting

for jury duty.  We asked what happened.  They said

that the case has been settled outside the courtroom.

Another exception is "mediation" which is cheaper than going in front of a judge.  That's when the lawyer's and their clients sit with a "mediator" at a large table and try to reach an agreement.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and they then end up in a "jury trial" anyway.

Sorry I just hi-jacked this thread for a moment!!!

Will look forward to seeing Fredrik and Steve

this week!! 

PS.  Personally I think it was Derek, Fredrik's 

partner who pushed for the family to move to California.  

What a shame, the show will never be the same,

especially with bringing this Tyler guy onboard, ugh.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  I agree.  He added so much to that show.  

Do you remember that little scene where he and Derek were standing in their house and he even said something like Derek said they needed a change and he thought it would be healthier for the children?  I have a terrible memory but I remember that he allueded to it being Derek's idea.  He talked a lot about how he started in New York and loved it there.

I don't care for the new guy at all...I don't know if I'll keep watching it.

It seems like there are going to be a lot of changes on all of the Bravo shows.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Pink123  I agree.  He added so much to that show.  

Do you remember that little scene where he and Derek were standing in their house and he even said something like Derek said they needed a change and he thought it would be healthier for the children?  I have a terrible memory but I remember that he allueded to it being Derek's idea.  He talked a lot about how he started in New York and loved it there.

I don't care for the new guy at all...I don't know if I'll keep watching it.

It seems like there are going to be a lot of changes on all of the Bravo shows.

@Annabellethecat66  I sure do remember that.  Remember

Fredrik bought a beautiful country home (estate like) in upstate New York some years back for peace.  I thought that would satisfy Derek for a weekend getaway place but apparently not.

Derek seems to be more of a laid back hippy dippy artist type.

I will finish the season but doubt I will watch either

with Ryan, new Tyler and Luis next season if that's to be the case unless the new guy gets horrible reviews and I hope he does, ha!

Yes, Bravo shows changing and not for the better

IMO.....