Honored Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings tonight

@Pink123 Yes, I also think Derek is a 'can't we all get along kinda' guy'.  This personality is very different from his other half!  Ha!  Kind of yin and yang!  I've seen a real change on Fredrik since he married Derek, what we see is maybe for the better (kinder and nicer Fredrik).

And you know, that is sorta good when it comes to being a realtor of that degree but I do think you need a killer (so to speak) attitude when you talk about millions of dollars and the personalities of the people you're dealing with.

You and I think alike about these Bravo shows.  Same thing with RHW.  It's going down the tubes too.  Go over there, I have some ideas.  Do you watch those?  I'm thinking of Beverly Hills and I don't think it was a good idea to make Vicki be recurring and no longer staring......

Respected Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings tonight

Oh God, so this new guy was brought in to replace Fredrik?  Oh, that's not gonna happen.  And Luis 2.0 isn't gonna cut it either.  This is distressing as I really looked forward to this franchise. I like Steve, but I don't think he can carry this show on his muscular shoulders.Cat Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing