Honored Contributor

Millionaire Listings tonight

reminder ! Will Luis find love ? LOL Will the new guy show his butt and blow everything up ?  Will Ryan quit crying and if he has too live on all the money he already has he will get by alright ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings tonight

I can't figure out what the hay is going on with Luis.  It's all so strange.

I know he was suffering from severe depression, I understand that.  But he didn't really say he got help (kinda insinuated it).

Somewhere along the way, he met a woman and had some kind of relationship with her (I guess).  Well, long enough to make a baby with her.

He's been very careful not to say much (or anything) about his baby momma (I hate that term).

He seems so sweet.  I think we want the best for him.

I have to wonder if it's such a good idea the way all of this (drama) is playing out on a show about buying and selling involving millionaires and the places they buy and live.

My guess is many of these buyers and sellers want to stay anonymous and don't appreciate this publicity.

How often have we all watched these shows (the LA one's too) and heard the buyer say they are REPRESENTING the buyer and wish to remain anonymous?  This sorta puts a little more of a bulls eye on it (the drama and TV show, I mean).

Also, what's with his 'painted' nails?  It just seems downright strange the way he keeps making a big deal about them (often he's the one who mentions them).

I have done a total turn around when it comes to Fred (some call him that)...Ha!  Past seasons I didn't care for him, but I've decided he's changed and so has my opinion of him.

I've always thought he was a good Realtor, but now he seems to have a kinder heart.  I'm all for a kinder heart.

Honored Contributor

I'm not liking the new guy. Flakey.

Steve's lady a russian? Can't understand what she 's saying

Respected Contributor

I am not caring much for Luis this season.  I'm surprised he had a relationship with a female, I thought maybe now he was openly gay - the nails done, the pierced ears, the new wardrobe and style of dress, etc....He's just different and I don't find myself rooting for him anymore.

So the new guy has a sob story about being an overweight kid, and now he has to over-compensate with his new attitude.  I used to njoy Ryan, but I don't care much for him anymore either.  All these dopey "sales ideas" he's coming up with.  The loud marching band, the costume, the over-hyped coffee splurge, etc...Too gimmicky.

I like Fredrik.  I like Steve.  I don't see Steve's relationship lasting very long.  But she is his baby momma.  Sorta surprised at his relationship too.  imo show would hardly be worth watching w/o Fredrik.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Agree time to go back to Cal. bunch

Respected Contributor

Ryan's selling tactics/costume seemed childish in today's market. It would seem better to have a professional approach because of today's market. What was cute when he was young and the market at a height is not what is a good approach for today. He appeared to be immature. 

Fredrik still has style and is a professional. He is a sensitive man and very hard working.

I am not finding this season interesting to watch.

Honored Contributor

Ryan is a buffoon I would never list with him or buy with him

I want a more steady and professional type to handle my real estate issues

Trusted Contributor

Uh oh - looks like another show which was one of my

favorites on Bravo will bite the dust and fast.

I was never a fan of Ryan but since he married, baby on the way, and time marched on he's a total silly idiot.  In what world do Real Estate agent's selling

multi millionaire listings in NYC get dressed up in costume to try to sell a condo?  Well Ryan always did like to have theme parties but the crazy is on  on sterioids now LOL.

New Agent Tyler?  A man who has several "life coaches" to function in daily life and we need to watch him?  Terrible choice Bravo.  This is not

a therapy show of which there are many for those who choose - good grief.....

Fredrik made the show like him or not.  I always

enjoyed him and his zest and love of life.  Now

he will be moving on to California and what a shame it is.

That leaves Steve Gold who is a favorite of mine. Steve can't do it alone.

Then there is Luis. I do like Luis from season's past,

jury still out on the "new" Luis.  I enjoyed his energy

and hope it comes back minus the nail polish and

trying to be cool.  LIke I said before, we get it dude!

At least we have California thank goodness.  I'm looking forward to

seeing Fredrik interact with that bunch, yes!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I'm sure all who appear on these

reality show's sign waivers with Bravo attorney's.

They know they are being filmed as the camera is right in front of them.  The representatives would

inform their client.

Personally I believe the real estate deals are

negotiated and finalized before the show's are even

filmed and aired.  Much is scripted on reality today.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Steve's lady a russian? Can't understand what she 's saying

I think I heard somewhere that she's Polish, not Russian, but she does have a thick accent