Honored Contributor

Millionaire Listings/bravo channel

anybody heard when the show returns . Should be the Cal. bunch now.

Fredric moved out there and is gonna commute back and forth to New York

Respected Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings/bravo channel

[ Edited ]

While you're waiting for Million Dollar Listing to return on Bravo, you can check out Listing Impossible on CNBC on Wed. nights.  I watched the 1st episode last night that I had recorded on my DVR. 

The lead real estate agent guy is named Aaron Kirman in the L.A. area & seems like a slightly toned down version of Altman.  One of his team members is the daughter of David Hasselhoff.  They showed a home in Bel-Air that they got the listing for on Orum Rd. that they listed for $56M.  It was a cool looking home with stunning views.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01     I caught that show the other night and was wondering if it was a show I somehow missed.  I only watched the first half when they were going thru the one house that had been on the market for 3 years and wasn't selling and the woman needed the cash because it was part of her divorce settlement.

They went thru the place and were picking apart everything that was wrong with the place.  A lot of her furniture was horrible and I totally agree that house needed to be staged and would look much better.

I notice on Bravo they are rerunning the LA Millionaire Listing shows so it must be starting up again in the next month or so.  I watch Bravo regularly but haven't seen it advertised as of yet.  Will keep you posted if I notice something.

I don't see this working out for Fredrik having to do all this travelling from coast to coast.  Its going to be too much for him and even more pressure working both coasts plus what he does in the European markets.  I think Derek was being spoiled and selfish by pressuring him into making this move.  When is Fredrik gonna have time with his little kids?  Fredrik is my favorite so if he winds up on both LA and NY shows I'll be OK w/that.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN  They finally sold that home in Dana Point after they dropped the price from $13M something to $9M something & she did go with the staging for $15K.  She wanted way too much money for it for what it was, nice finishes or not.  I'm not sure I'd want to spend that kind of $$ for that place with the no privacy where the neighbor's balconies looked right down on where the pool was located along the side of the house.  The realtor suggested planting tall bamboo to screen from the neighbors, but she didn't want to spend $200K for it & can't say as I blame her for that.  I think they said it sold to an empty nester couple.  It did have a beautiful ocean view, though.