Honored Contributor

Is that Bravo show returning anyone know ? I've Googled my fingers off and can't find any new information.

Respected Contributor

Re: Millionaire Listings/Cal.

I wondered that also.  I do think that Millionaire Listings New York is the more popular iteration of this show.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE I liked that show too. The Josh's don't like eachother. Maybe with all the wild fires in Calif they may not have much up for sale. I'm not trying to be funny because it's sad with all the fires but I thought who would want to buy real estate in those areas. So many beautiful home are just gone. My state just sent out alot of fire fighters to help them out.

Esteemed Contributor

If any of you fans of the show remember Chad Rogers, one of the original agents, and his dog Starla you should go check out his facebook page. He was so skinny and had that stupid hairdo that looked like someone turned over a big bowl on his head and chopped away and that I think he once said cost him $500 every time he got it done. What a transformation. He's all muscular now, has shorter hair and at some point released an album.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl   i remember chad roberts.  i went over to facebook to look at the page, but up came about 30 different chads. how did you differentiate? 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if Chad married his girlfriend? 

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for him. He was to full of himself. don't like none of the Josh's either.   All big ego's. Don't like Josh's Alden's wife, Heather, either. I think the brother got married. He seemed more down to earth then his brother, but, I could tell Heather and the bro in law wasn't palsey wowsy.

The blonde Malibu guy quit I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@shaggygirl   i remember chad roberts.  i went over to facebook to look at the page, but up came about 30 different chads. how did you differentiate? 

@kittyloo It's Chad Rogers not Roberts.

Honored Contributor

no announcement yet on when it will be coming back, but i was a little surprised to read that madison will definitely NOT be returning for season 11. the show last aired at the end of january.

https://www.eonline.com/news/954826/million-dollar-listing-los-angeles-madison-hildebrand-not-return...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have also been wondering when/if this show was coming back.

I sure hope it does!