Honored Contributor

Re: Million Little Things Back Tonite

Haven't seen this week's episode yet, but will probably watch this weekend...I do still really like this show, even if it goes way left sometimes.....lol....

So Gary is not The Father of Darcy's Baby! Interesting!

I think they are really building us up to an explosive Season Finale!!!

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

That's why it's  called a million little things. Every social issue is included. Something for everyone. In future we'll get a Ukrainian refugee family. Maybe an Austistic child will be included. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Haven't seen this week's episode yet, but will probably watch this weekend...I do still really like this show, even if it goes way left sometimes.....lol....

So Gary is not The Father of Darcy's Baby! Interesting!

I think they are really building us up to an explosive Season Finale!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Gary's "explosion" was enough for me.

Who knows.  Maybe Maggie is the reason the little guys are "shy".

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Cakers3 

That's why it's  called a million little things. Every social issue is included. Something for everyone. In future we'll get a Ukrainian refugee family. Maybe an Austistic child will be included. 

@occasionalrain   Lea will be in a cross-over episode to fix it all up.

LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldnt we tell from the start that Rome's student was a  guy? Hard to believe he says no one knows he is not a girl. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Couldnt we tell from the start that Rome's student was a  guy? Hard to believe he says no one knows he is not a girl. 

@Shelbelle  Madison is a girl.  Madison wants to be Maddox, a boy.  That is why she said even her parents do not know yet that she/he is transgender.

Ash Spencer did a tremendous job in that role.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  Madison is a girl.  Madison wants to be Maddox, a boy.  That is why she said even her parents do not know yet that she/he is transgender.

Oh, my call me confused, to me it looked like a guy and sounded like a guy in the classroom, and a guy in the Zoom with Rome. In the classroom I thought  it was a guy trying to look like a girl. I cant imagine her parents not knowing any of it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Oh, my call me confused, to me it looked like a guy and sounded like a guy in the classroom, and a guy in the Zoom with Rome. In the classroom I thought  it was a guy trying to look like a girl. I cant imagine her parents not knowing any of it. 

@Shelbelle   Madison was showing Rome who she/he felt he really was-a boy, Maddox, not a girl.

Honored Contributor

I'm very confused by that Madison/Maddox thing as well because clearly that was a boy dressed as a girl.  I thought the video was of him, as a boy, saying he wants to be a girl and I couldn't figure out how his parents wouldn't know, unless he leaves the house one way and changes on his way to school or at school.

IRL, the actor who portrays this character is transgender.    

Honored Contributor

Somehow, I thought it was a boarding school. It was confusing. I thought the student was a boy who was presenting as a girl.