Honored Contributor

Re: Million $ Listings new season

@SharkE   A son of one of the Housewives of Atlanta has the name Ace.

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of Ace Hardware. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Did Altman's eyes gravitate even closer together?  He is one odd looking guy. (IMO)

Honored Contributor

ROFL

Flagg, must be pretty awful this yr. for me to favor Altman over him.

Best looking guy is Fredrik's sweetie. Wonder why all of a sudden he didn't want to fool with kids and now he's mother to 2 ? Sure had a change of heart and he is what in late 30's early 40's.

Honored Contributor

This season looked very scripted to me. Flaggs ridiculous hat and cane purchase, Altman changing in to a suit in the street..just silly and staged.

I hope it gets more realistic.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That blonde haired English guy I don't care for. Trouble maker, the dark haired English guy is more sensible and adult acting.

Flagg getting up there and saying that dumb*** poem was stupid too

Edith is turning over in her grave.

Tracey is sure confident, also, next week's episode she says "I don't fail" well, la de da...........she sure failed as a parent.

I am one that appreciates the thoughts and perspectives of others (even if their viewpoints differ than mine).  Owever, it seems as though you don't like anything about the show. Which is fine, to each his own. But perhaps there's no need for your hostility and negativity. If you despise the show so much, tbyoreelf thrugh the agony of watching. 

I agree that some of the scenes seemed staged. I hope to see more natural banter! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't hold my breathe.

I'll say what I think of the show and watch the show because I enjoy the show. They change the characters personalities each season.

Fredrik now has to fend off people not wanting him in Cal. is if they can tell him where he can work.

There's another thread on the show perhaps you would be happier in that one.

Here is the link to the other thread. Since your new to the group I'll give you a tip. these boards are monitored by QVC mods.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/Million-Dollar-Listing-LA-2020-SEASON-12-news-spoilers-go...