Honored Contributor

Million $ Listings new season

tonight folks 8 central , 9 Eastern

REMINDER !

Honored Contributor

Re: Million $ Listings new season

running hr and 15 minutes tonight , if Tivoing set your machine for overun time or you'll miss the last 15 minutes !    Been there, done that LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!  I'm looking forward to the new season - it has been a long wait.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, girl I finally got something to look forward to. LOL

Honored Contributor

Wonder if the old gang will be back ? If the guy who moved to Ca. still has to fight off all the jealous realtors.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  I'm curious about Fredrik as well.  Did he actually move permanently to CA.  I thought he was going to be bi-coastal and still have the real estate brokerage firm in NY.  The MDL show brings a different kind of crazy from the housewife shows.  Love seeing all the elegant homes and how some people turn their noses up at them because they need to put too much money into getting the place where they want it to be.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Makes me sad that there is so much poverty in the world and you have these people that can afford 20 million dollar homes and all that comes with that in Cal and New York. I wouldn't live in either one in a 100,000 home.

That rich housewives **** I watched couple of times and was so disgusted with all they had to worry about and concern themselves with compared to 'real' people. Surely, this is a made up world. How shallow, self absorbed, self entitled can people be.

Made me sick to my stomach and when I dwelled on 'real' people's problems then came back to what I had seen on TV I was really down in the mouth.  I remember a night time host saying when his son was sick in the hospital his consolation was knowing his boy was getting the best of care because money wasn't an object , then, he saw other people's kids die with the same problem because they neither had insurance or money like he did.  He clearly showed his emotion on Tv.  Then, you see these bimbo's fighting and clawing at each other over she said, I said, little nothing fights and wasting money on stupid stuff.    I never watched again.

Honored Contributor

Last night's show.

Flagg is a stupid acting idiot. He acts like he's 8. Sure put on the wgt.

He's got 3 chins now.  I'm surprised his companion is still with him.

He used to be on top of his game and intelligent, now, he's dissolved into a Jr. high buffoon.

Even Altman, I liked better. Guess Tracey is back in the States. Her run over in Dubai , I guess, ran it's course.

Honored Contributor

Guess their saving Fredrik LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Last night's show.

Flagg is a stupid acting idiot. He acts like he's 8. Sure put on the wgt.

He's got 3 chins now.  I'm surprised his companion is still with him.

He used to be on top of his game and intelligent, now, he's dissolved into a Jr. high buffoon.

Even Altman, I liked better. Guess Tracey is back in the States. Her run over in Dubai , I guess, ran it's course.

@SharkE 

Haven't watched my recording yet but I remember from last season that Flagg's husband doesn't hesitate to let him know when he's acting like a jerk.